Achievement Trading Thread (You've Got Fans Requests)

DGNR8zman8569

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey im looking for people to D/l my arena. Keywords: Satan, Achievement and Star. Once youve done it send me a message with your details and ill quite happily return the favor.

Also looking to do the 1 online match if anyone else needs that.

Cheers

hey mate add me. GT: Rambaldi 666. Ill d/l your stuff and have a match. I haven't got any DLC though, whenever I try randoming into a match it keeps moaning at me about it :/

Edit- Keywords Archangel.

Made a move set for him but I think it changed them when I started RTWM

if anyone could help out i'd really appreciate it.

just a generic default diva i used for the grand slam achievement

she's the princess

and her key words are

360 achievement

please dl

thank you

edit- gamertag is omni616

Edited by omni

• 2 weeks later...

Was wondering if i could get 5 of you kind people to download my logo for this achievement.

Logo Name - UK Flag Pls Download, lol. Keywords UK, Flag and Achievement Pls.

2nd last achievement for this game, and if you download mine ill download yours :)

GT - Scottish Nutter

Edit - Ive downloaded everyones on this page :) hopefully the favour gets returned :)

Edited by Scottish Nutter

• 2 weeks later...
Need the community uploads achievement my creation is JLXXX and my gamer tag is Landrus1 i'd be more than willing to help anyone who helps me and messages me Thx.

Can anyone help me get the creation achievement for downloads? Ill help you out as well. Send me a msg to GT: Stellar Inertia. Thanks.

I need 1 more download to get the you've got fans achievement.

I will gladly download something to return the favor. The name of it is Custom Stone Cold Logo, It has red Background With Black text Reading Stone (top) Cold (bottom) and a Black skull (middle) My gamer tag is C Murder0629, as of right new if you search under logos and whats hot (no key word) it is the second one from the top. Thanks