not really worth the money

Reaper44

the game it self is not to bad and the graphics are nice but the camera angles and control..., is totally crap. the multi is not very well done since if one player ventures to far off then you can't see yourself or your teammates. it's like fable III, all players have to stay some what close to each other so you can see in what the hell your fighting and doing. also I don't see too many players online to play..., I wonder why, lol.:uzi:

also be careful when exiting the game when playing..., too late for me, since the game will sometimes erase your entire profile.

Edited by Reaper44

well I beat the game on both lvls and got my achvs and thank goodness because I joined my friend online in his game and soon as I got in his party it reset my entire profile again...lol well i'm glad i'm done with this game and never have to play this crap ever...lol

p.s: do yourself a favor gamers and save your money for real arcade games not this sorry shit ass excuse of a game that the devs here made. what a fucking joke.

Edited by Reaper44

I also finished the game , but didn't manage to start nightmare mode as all my progress was lost.

Everyone who plays this please be careful as losing over 30 hours of progress is no fun....

The way I lost my progress was that I added a 2nd local player to the game and when I started everything was back to 0%.

If anyone has any idea's how to get the progress back please let me know...

Edited by RAINKINGX1

• 2 weeks later...

there's nothing you can do but, start a new game all over again. once you lose it that's it you have to redo everything. that's why I called it quits when I got screwed the second time, I wasn't going to do all that shit again...,phffff no way in hell.

Edited by Reaper44

• 1 month later...