Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started to play this game. How exactly do you hack a vending machine and safe?

Well you press the X button... then you have to make a "puzzle" where you make a path... it would be better if you do it yourself i cant really explain it properly... the health stations are the easiest to hack, the safes are the hardest.

I got a quick question.

I have already beaten this game on normal, and gotten 600 points from it. But im going for the brass balls, and i just started a new game, but i look through the options in the start menu and there is no 'disable vita-chambers'. I dont want to take the chance and go through the game to see if it will pop up soon, so can someone help please?

I got a quick question.

I have already beaten this game on normal, and gotten 600 points from it. But im going for the brass balls, and i just started a new game, but i look through the options in the start menu and there is no 'disable vita-chambers'. I dont want to take the chance and go through the game to see if it will pop up soon, so can someone help please?

Ok first of all you need to download the dlc (if you havent) with the new tonics and stuff (the dlc is free), then make sure you have the update... if you still dont find the disable dont worry, you dont need that option to do it, you just need to be really careful on reload when you die, i got it this way, i didnt disable the vita-chamber. Just keep saving over and over after a BD and important points (or every 5min :p) and you will get it.

Ok first of all you need to download the dlc (if you havent) with the new tonics and stuff (the dlc is free), then make sure you have the update... if you still dont find the disable dont worry, you dont need that option to do it, you just need to be really careful on reload when you die, i got it this way, i didnt disable the vita-chamber. Just keep saving over and over after a BD and important points (or every 5min :p) and you will get it.

Alright. I re-downloaded the DLC and its there so i think im good. Already almost halfway done :). I cant wait to have this achievement.

• 1 month later...
Ok I have a dumb question but im going to ask anyway because I was unable to find a clear answer. When you complete the game on easy are you able to keep all of your plasmids,tonics,wepons...ect if you go through and replay the game on easy or hard again?

No, nothing carries over between games. Every game starts the exact same way.

• 5 months later...

great game, fun achievements

but, the only achievement I found annoying was the "Historian" achievement, I didnt realize that you have to get all them diaries in one play through, rather tough and time consuming, but definetley worth the 50 points

YEA! I have been BioShockeD!

Oh yea, great game and all.

But, I must say that, after having played the game about 6 times thru, (2 times on Easy, 2 times on Normal and 2 times on Hard), I found that the game can be completed without the help of of Eve and Health upgrades.

On my final playthru on Hard, I only upgraded my Health bar maybe twice, and I got to Fontaine and whooped his ass just fine without max health upgrades. Avoiding the Big Daddies makes the game a helluva lot easier too! :)

WOULD YOU KINDLY?

• 2 weeks later...

I just gotta' say that I think that this is the absolute best game for the Xbox360 ever. The achievements are perfect, the only one I have left is Brass Balls and I don't feel like doing that one, they're not to easy, not to hard and not to boring. Many of the achievements come naturally while you play the story, and almost everyone of the other, though they take the entire game to get, are easy, for example the Historian achievement. And on the other hand is the game itself, with the story and everything, perfect. I've tried to play this on the PC before but then i found it to massive to enjoy. Once I got it for the 360, sat down and started playing it I realized that it's really fun. I just have to say to everyone that haven't played this game that they do. Or else you're going to miss something.

• 1 month later...
I just gotta' say that I think that this is the absolute best game for the Xbox360 ever. The achievements are perfect, the only one I have left is Brass Balls and I don't feel like doing that one, they're not to easy, not to hard and not to boring. Many of the achievements come naturally while you play the story, and almost everyone of the other, though they take the entire game to get, are easy, for example the Historian achievement. And on the other hand is the game itself, with the story and everything, perfect. I've tried to play this on the PC before but then i found it to massive to enjoy. Once I got it for the 360, sat down and started playing it I realized that it's really fun. I just have to say to everyone that haven't played this game that they do. Or else you're going to miss something.

I have to disagree with you. This is one of the best games but far from the being the best. This game is essentially Oblivion with guns. You've got to love how they added in a crossbow in this and didn't add one in Oblivion. That being said, this game has one of the best achievements made for it and greatly help the replay value.

• 1 month later...

So yeah i just bought bioshock,looked up the achievements online,and made my goals to get "brass balls" "seriously good at this" and a couple of others.

Well that was about 4 days ago. Today I finally beat the game on the first try on HARD without using any vitachambers(If I had died or was about to die I would either return to the dashboard or go and load back up my last save)

beat atlas get the "defeated atlas" achievement.......2 achievemnts for 140g!

"Oh I wonder what those were"

"seriously good at this" and "little sister savior" and "WHAT?!" no brass balls achievement?! WTF WHAT THE FLYING DUCK DID I DO WRONG?!

• 2 weeks later...