News on Release Date?

jhawk1977

That's just episode 3, I have a long wait for all 5, as I want to play them all back-to-back instead of having the break in between.

Agreed best played back to back. I played the first episode and its killing me not playin the rest so I'm waitin til they all out so I can play em all straight up rather than wait months for the next.

Think I read somewhere they should all be out by july maybe august

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's the 17th and still not out (unless I've missed something huge, in which case punch me so I can go play it!), and I'm dyyyiinnggg. I haven't played Ep. 2 yet, because I don't want that severe withdrawal once its over. I want to have Ep. 3 on standby, even if I can manage to wait until 4 comes out to play it.

DON'T THEY KNOW THIS IS KILLING US?

It's the 17th and still not out (unless I've missed something huge, in which case punch me so I can go play it!), and I'm dyyyiinnggg. I haven't played Ep. 2 yet, because I don't want that severe withdrawal once its over. I want to have Ep. 3 on standby, even if I can manage to wait until 4 comes out to play it.

DON'T THEY KNOW THIS IS KILLING US?

You have to fight temptation to play it until its all out you can do this just hang in there haha. I honestly would go crazy if I had to wait months after playing an episode for the next to come out

hoping this comes out soon! Loving this season so far. I personally like the wait in between. I'm a huge fan of the show. Since season 4 just ended I have to wait for that. So with this game I get some more walking dead during that wait and by the time the show is back on this season will be wrapping up. Also I can play other games while I wait.so I'm in no hurry

• 2 weeks later...