Achievement Guide

The Pants Party

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine says that too, what do we do people?

My guess is wait for the draft to happen, which should be in the next 2 days I believe. My draft starts at 2:30 AM tonight because I chose an auto draft league. I mean, you can't upload a league into Live Score Tracker when there's no players on the teams, right?

~J Lo

You need to make sure you have played Live Draft Tracker as that will help since you would have already done your draft.

Make sure that when you sign in to EA's website that you sign in with the correct email and password. Once you do that, their should be a list of League(s) that you made for Live Draft Tracker. To the right of those League(s), it should say, "Mark Draft Finished". Go to the next page and scroll down to the bottom, and click on "Draft is Finished". That will make your draft finished.

Then just login to Live Sports Tracker with the correct email and password, then everything should work fine for you.

Hope that helped anyone out.

You need to make sure you have played Live Draft Tracker as that will help since you would have already done your draft.

Make sure that when you sign in to EA's website that you sign in with the correct email and password. Once you do that, their should be a list of League(s) that you made for Live Draft Tracker. To the right of those League(s), it should say, "Mark Draft Finished". Go to the next page and scroll down to the bottom, and click on "Draft is Finished". That will make your draft finished.

Then just login to Live Sports Tracker with the correct email and password, then everything should work fine for you.

Nope its says fuck all, this game is shite.

Wait you need Live Draft Tracker to get achievements in Live Score Tracker? >< well that sucks since in the UK and happened to get a free 100MS Points so thought why the hell not get this :(

I got the other one and it doesnt work and im from the UK.

Can someone please write a detailed guide including everystep required to get the achievements suggesting you start this game from scratch as my old leauge is not working for whatever reason.

Can someone please write a detailed guide including everystep required to get the achievements suggesting you start this game from scratch as my old leauge is not working for whatever reason.

Ah ok then, also I'm guessing we can't even get the day achievements since can't login :(

Hopefully a detailed guide to getting this working is done otherwise this was only an easy 45G :)

Edit:

Would be nice to have a random email setup that anyone can log into and get the achievements :)

Since would be a bit silly for people to go and change the password for no reason

Edited by Gun-Nut

It does work, Ruthless I played it. :)

I think the general consensus is that it helps immensely to have played Live Draft Tracker previously.

You probably can do it without having played Live Draft Tracker, but no one has worked out how properly yet...be patient, the game was released only today. :)

This only works if you have successfully uploaded your league on Live Draft Tracker. And it has to be > 4 draft rounds it seems.

It does work, Ruthless I played it. :)

I think the general consensus is that it helps immensely to have played Live Draft Tracker previously.

You probably can do it without having played Live Draft Tracker, but no one has worked out how properly yet...be patient, the game was released only today. :)

--in response as a general reply to all--

You set up an offline league at the easports website, where the commish puts in the draft results. Make it 4 player, 4 draft rounds (we think at least 4, could be more. 1 doesnt work) and then go to the Commish Tools (under league menu). Under the draft bit of that screen, there is an option to input draft results. Go fiddle with that screen (its not hard to work, even I did it), then click 'Mark Draft as Finished'.

Give it 5 mins, then you should be able to download your league from Live Score Tracker.

Sorry its brief, cba to take screenshots atm. I'm from the UK, I managed it.

If you're not sure how to set up a league online, goto the Live Draft Tracker guide in the forums, and do what it says for all the online bits.

Well I read the guide in the Live Draft Tracker forum and I don't even see that Start Playing Now Button :( I found a PDF that explains how to setup a league but nope that button is not there.

Going to make a new EA account and set it to US and see if that changes anything.

Maybe someone could link it? assuming its not just

http://fantasy.easports.com/eaexperts2008.asp

Edit:

Nope US account no different.

Edited by Gun-Nut

i have no clue about American football

That seems to have little to do with it. I've been playing fantasy football for many years and have never seen anything this "strange" to navigate. I simply chalk it up to being another piece of shit product from EA. I won't bother messing with it anymore. The points aren't worth the frustration.

Even after I hit Draft Complete it still comes up invalid when I try to load it on 360. I went back to the site after I hit draft complete and it said reasons why it was invlaid, like to few Kickers active, too many running backs active, etc. So I changed that up. Nothing invalid on the site anymore............but alas still cannot login on xbox live.

:/

--in response as a general reply to all--

You set up an offline league at the easports website, where the commish puts in the draft results. Make it 4 player, 4 draft rounds (we think at least 4, could be more. 1 doesnt work) and then go to the Commish Tools (under league menu). Under the draft bit of that screen, there is an option to input draft results. Go fiddle with that screen (its not hard to work, even I did it), then click 'Mark Draft as Finished'.

Give it 5 mins, then you should be able to download your league from Live Score Tracker.

Sorry its brief, cba to take screenshots atm. I'm from the UK, I managed it.

If you're not sure how to set up a league online, goto the Live Draft Tracker guide in the forums, and do what it says for all the online bits.

Thank you. After 2 hours of fucking around with this I finally got it. I'm just going to expand on this a little bit more step by step.

1. after you've uploaded a team, login to http://fantasy.easports.com/eaexperts2008.asp

2.you should now be at a screen with your league name(s)

3.click on the one you want (does not work with 1 player teams)

4.League> Commish Tools

5.go down to Draft Tools and click Enter your offline draft results/manage processed keepers here.

6.scroll down to the botton and click Mark Draft Complete

7.follow Pants' guide