Achievement Guide and Road Map

Method

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1057/UP1m7EM=.jpgMagic Sympathizer - 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Sided with the mages in "Broken Circle"

This storyline achievement is missable if you choose to have the Templars take all of the mages into their custody. After you have defeated Uldred at the the top of the Mage's Tower, talk to Irving and tell him you want to look around a bit. Save your game at this point. After you save talk to Irving again. This will take you into a conversation with Irving, Cullen and Greagoir. When the dialogue option "I believe order has been restored to the circle" appears, choose it. Choosing this option will give you the achievement. The achievement pops after the conversation with Irving is over.

^^^

You might want to add that you must free Irvin before actually taking on Uldred,

purely because i actually followed what was said above & didnt have Irving after defeating Uldred so i couldnt get this achievement; really doesnt matter too much because i'll be putting in 2+ full playthroughs for this game if Traveler doesnt unlock, just thought you may want to add it for many of players going for it in 1 playthrough.

Edited by PureTechniquex

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might want to add that you must free Irvin before actually taking on Uldred,

purely because i actually followed what was said above & didnt have Irving after defeating Uldred so i couldnt get this achievement; really doesnt matter too much because i'll be putting in 2+ full playthroughs for this game if Traveler doesnt unlock, just thought you may want to add it for many of players going for it in 1 playthrough.

Sorry if I sound a little dense here but what do you mean you didn't free him before the fight? From what I remember you just use the Litany to stop Uldred from making anymore abominations and then slaughter him. Afterward you can talk to Irving. I guess I'm just asking you to be a little more specific with me so I can make the alteration and not confuse people :).

Sorry if I sound a little dense here but what do you mean you didn't free him before the fight? From what I remember you just use the Litany to stop Uldred from making anymore abominations and then slaughter him. Afterward you can talk to Irving. I guess I'm just asking you to be a little more specific with me so I can make the alteration and not confuse people :).

After i slayed Uldred, there was only Cullan standing there to talk to, no Irving to be seen; so i'm just warning other players that Irving is missable in this quest...

Awesome guide, just thought i'd make that small note for the guide. :)

Actually, nvm, I talked to a friend of mine today, and apparently if you don't use the litany Irving dies and you can't get that achievement.

So, yes, please edit that it's missable xD

Thanks for confirming it aswell, it is a small error in the guide; but makes it even more perfect than it is already. :)

Ohh & btw i just unlocked 'Traveler' on my 1st playthrough with only 89% explored, lol, Pure luck i guess. ;)

There is a room in the Eleven Tombs that says I need a key to enter. I was wondering if there is anything beyond this door that I need to enter for the Traveler achievement or if I need to enter the room itself? From what I can tell there is no load screen beyond the door but I'm not sure. If I do need to enter this room where is the key? thanks in advanced.

The room is beyond a door right next to a fountain on the ground.

EDIT: Found out this is the room with the Juggernaut armor with the water fountain puzzle. Is this room needed for the Traveler achievement?

Edited by nV Wolf

Thanks for the help.

I can't find the are in the Alienage called the Orphange. Does it only appear at a certain time or does it appear under a different name?

You should also include that you must talk to the man about the catche whenever you free him or you won't be able to recieve that location and therefore can't enter the weapon's catche.

Just a heads up, you might want to use the "Edit" button in the future, instead of triple posting.

The Orphanage in the Alienage is only available through the sidequest "Something Wicked". To start it, you need to talk to the Blind Templar in the Alienage. He's on the far side of the big tree as you enter.

Just used the glitch to get to 21 and my achievement for my mage did not unlock. I spent all my points but nothing happened. This worked for me on my rouge however I stopped at 20 on the rouge. Anybody know what happened on my mage?
You can't glitch past level 20 and still get the achievement. You'll need to go back and do the glitch, stop at level 20 and then spend all of your points to get Archmage.