MforMature.net Gamercard Tutorial

mcnichoj

It's sexy, but will remain inferior because it doesn't auto-update.

Thanks, but to me it's better cos I can update it myself in photoshop in a matter of a few clicks, takes no more than 1 minute. Where as these auto update ones I threw to one side as sometimes they can take upto 3 days, I always update mine at night before I go bed, or if it bugs me, then sooner.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks, but to me it's better cos I can update it myself in photoshop in a matter of a few clicks, takes no more than 1 minute. Where as these auto update ones I threw to one side as sometimes they can take upto 3 days, I always update mine at night before I go bed, or if it bugs me, then sooner.

If you forgot then you don't update :o

Hahaha. anyways, I just read this on the other forum (A kingdom for keflings) and I thought I'd read on. I'm not gonna make one right now but I will come back to it.

Thanks for this OP

• 2 weeks later...
I don't care for the look or layout.
Not sure about the layout but the look is going to change with the new skins.

Where as these auto update ones I threw to one side as sometimes they can take upto 3 days

These cards seem pretty reliable, they update within a few hours, I can say the same with MyGamerCard and MMOS.

Thanks, nice find.

2 things are bugging me though.

1. Optic

2: every1 has the same >.<

Not sure what you mean by the first one but the second one should be remedied pretty soon with the skins.

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...