Glitched: Dedicated to Crimson

O L D I C E

If any of you are having trouble trying to get this achievement to unlock. It may be because you played all 5 chapters co-op. To make the achievement pop just simply play through one chapter on solo, easy.

Credit goes to:

You've got to play one Chapter in Episode 5 solo.

It can be done on Easy.

Edited by O L D I C E

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get no easy way out or what power outage to unlock...

apparently you can't get them on legendary solo -__-

No Easy Way Out -Chapter 1 on HEROIC! - Are you making sure you last throughout the WHOLE assault? I think if you just run to hit the final button mid fight you will not unlock it

What Power Outage -Chapter 4- You cannot lose either one of the generators. BOTH must survive.

Edited by * Clueless *

Has anyone checked their service record and seen "24" missions completed (while still having a "completion" icon on the mission select screen?).

I've completed all 5 chapters and have a "Heroic" completion icon on each of the missions (also have all but this last achievement) - yet somehow I've apparently missed one! I wonder if this has something to do with it?

EDIT - According to Waypoint I have not completed Mission 3 of the chapter, despite having the Heroic emblem...

Edited by Kahn13

Has anyone checked their service record and seen "24" missions completed (while still having a "completion" icon on the mission select screen?).

I've completed all 5 chapters and have a "Heroic" completion icon on each of the missions (also have all but this last achievement) - yet somehow I've apparently missed one! I wonder if this has something to do with it?

If re-playing an Episode 5 chapter solo didn't unlock it for you - go back and play one of the first chapters in Episode 1. Or one of the Chapters in Episode 4 -

These were times when Waypoint was offline for a significant amount of time, and stats could have been lost.

If re-playing an Episode 5 chapter solo didn't unlock it for you - go back and play one of the first chapters in Episode 1. Or one of the Chapters in Episode 4.

Yeah I've read the suggested solutions.

I was just wondering if that had any significance to the issue itself since no-one seemed to have any real idea as to what's caused it. Though it seems your second paragraph seems to possibly answer that anyway, so yeah...