Achievement Discussion

Barad

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont really want to see a reach level 50(max rank) achievement because most of the people will find a way to boost it up.

then the leaderboards gets full of cheaters & shit.

so yeah if you are like:

Who cares about the leaderboards?

Yeah well, I am the kind of person who actually cares about the leadersboards & competitive stuff so deal with it bro. ;)

I'm glad so many people are responding positively to the news about this achievement. I thought for sure the majority of the people on this forum would bitch about that.

If the game is good, there is nothing wrong with playing it a long time over a long period..that's where high ranks come in..and getting achievements just for playing what you enjoy? even better!

If the game is good, there is nothing wrong with playing it a long time over a long period..that's where high ranks come in..and getting achievements just for playing what you enjoy? even better!

Oh, I totally agree. It just seems that the norm on this forum is people whining that multiplayer achievements like that one take too much time. But, these are the people who only play for achievements and don't take the time to actually enjoy a game.

http://bf3nation.com/2011/09/battlefield-3-achievements-leaked/

Didn't want to just start up a new thread, so, i thought i would bring the link here, they look pretty legit, but, until 360achievements put up a list im still a little skeptical.

enjoy :)

EDIT: Nuts, just had a chance to have a look over the thread, got beaten to the punch it seems :(

OT: From what i have seen so far, its got your usual batch of SP achievements with a few special conditions thrown in, which are always fun for replay value.

Coop's are a good idea me thinks :)

Edited by Kai Freefall

http://bf3nation.com/2011/09/battlefield-3-achievements-leaked/

Didn't want to just start up a new thread, so, i thought i would bring the link here, they look pretty legit, but, until 360achievements put up a list im still a little skeptical.

enjoy :)

EDIT: Nuts, just had a chance to have a look over the thread, got beaten to the punch it seems :(

OT: From what i have seen so far, its got your usual batch of SP achievements with a few special conditions thrown in, which are always fun for replay value.

Coop's are a good idea me thinks :)

I was just about to tell you a thread was already made. The achievements don't seem too bad. Pretty basic.

Official list is up - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/battlefield-3/achievements/

List looks easy enough with not too many multiplayer achievements (secrets could be though)

A rank 45 achievement in there, will be interesting to see how long that will take after they tweak the XP gains.