Need Help with 30 years of franchise achievement

xl SuB Z3r0 lx

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
If you sim the 30 years, can you set the quarters down to 1 min? Or does that not matter?

I just completed this last night and it only took 3 hours 15min give or take, and i put the quarters to 2 mins... Don't know if that makes a difference? won the superbowl and the franchise during the 30 year sim!

• 2 months later...
wait...is there a way to just say sim all 30 ears or do I have to keep pressing the a button to continue. cuz thats what i'm doing and its taking a loong time. someone said they did house cleaning and just left it. but didnt you have to press a to continue ?
you can noy just leave it, you need to click A on things such as advancing to off-season/pre-season/regular season and coaches firing. you cant just sim through 30+ years on the snap of a finger, it took me maybe 2-3 hours of just sitting there pressing start to start simming and pressing a for other things, it took about maybe 10-15 min from the begining of the off season to the end of the pro bowl

• 2 months later...

this didnt work for me.

I think i did something wrong, i skipped the off season ones is that what you have to do? And do you have to play any game to get this achievement? I rented this game i have one more day so please anyone can advise what im doing wrong asap.

Cheers

At the main menu go to franchise --> new franchise

then choose the patriots. sim the pre-season (start button on xbox), wait a minute, then do the same for the real season, this will take a while and bring you to the end of the season, you will get a couple messages about which coahces got fired but you can just press A to go through that, sim the Playoffs, superbowl, and the pro bowl. I got fired already my first year and this is the point where they tell you, all you do is chosse the availible team with the highest rank.

Once in the off-season, skip the off season task by pressing *skip to pre-season* now grab a book because this part takes about 10 minutes of simming, the computer will do it all for you, and after the wait, you are back at the pre-season!

ONLY 29 years to go!!

• 2 weeks later...
Just simulate everything for 30 years. It will take you several hours to do but at least you don't have to play them all. When the pre-season starts go to week 4 and hit start and it will give you the option to simulate the pre-season and then do the same with the regular season just go to week 17 instead. Hope this helps you out.

actually it doesnt take several hours.right not im siming it and it took me about 30 minutes to do 10 seasons so it willl take a lil over an hour

Ok guys and gals this is my official guide to how long it took me to get this achievement.

1.off season 2:40

2.pre season .24 sec

3.season 1:48

4.playoffs thru preseason .50 sec

5.total time (based on average of 3 games) 5:43

It took me about 2 hours and 24 min to get this

Just a reminder. Its always good to save frequently, i did something like this one time and the power went off and had to do it all over.

I hope this shead some light on the time it takes to do this.

I got mine after the 2033 season. It does not let you continue.:drunk

Ok guys and gals this is my official guide to how long it took me to get this achievement.

1.off season 2:40

2.pre season .24 sec

3.season 1:48

4.playoffs thru preseason .50 sec

5.total time (based on average of 3 games) 5:43

It took me about 2 hours and 24 min to get this

Just a reminder. Its always good to save frequently, i did something like this one time and the power went off and had to do it all over.

I hope this shead some light on the time it takes to do this.

I got mine after the 2033 season. It does not let you continue.:drunk

this sounds about right as far as timeing goes it took a few hours to do

• 2 weeks later...

not sure if i'm just quick on the draw or what but i was able to have all the simming for this game done and all of the other achievements (which took me 1 game set on 2 minute quarters) in a little under 2 hours.

took me clear to the 30th season though for my colts to win the superbowl. was going to be so pissed if we didn't win it once after i watched the bengals and vikings win it during my simming.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

anybody having problems saving in franchise mode? I got up to 2015, saved (had saved a few times before aswell), went to the dahsboard to sort something out with my live account, went back and it tried loading my roster and franchise saves and says they were damaged and couldn't be loaded...

I started a new one, did a few games, saved it, went to dash and came back, tried to load it and same again, says the saes are damaged and cannot be used/loaded, but my profile for the game seems to have no problems, it loads my 'favourite' team and everything else, just seems to be giving me problems in franchise

I went from 2006-2015 in near enough 1 hour dead onm guess I'm gonna have to do it all in one go tomorrow... fucks sake

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...