Achievement Trading Thread

Webb

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to boost multiplayer achievements.

Gamertag: iDuL

Timezone: Pacific Standard time (-8)

I'm always online, send me a message. Not a friend request, a message. My list is full.

I will also be messaging the above users who have posted their tags.

• 2 weeks later...

I need the 500 wins and 200 losses achievements and I believe I'm almost done with both of them. I'll help with these and a couple others that you need but I don't want to have to help you if you need every single online achievement. If you want to boost, send a message to Randy016 on XBL. I don't have the game with me now, but I should have it by November 17th.

• 3 weeks later...

I am going to be playing campaign for the next week or so but after that will be willing to do some achievement trading. Need ALL OF THE online achievements so if you are not willing to help with all of them, I will not be helping you. To make sure that you help me and don't skip out on me, I'll be getting the cheevo's for my account first THEN I will help you finish yours. This game's achievement aren't really important to me so if no1 is willing to help, then it's no big deal to me. Thanks and hope there is a couple people out there willing to help, if not then it's campaign and back to gamefly. GO STEELERS & PENGUINS(if there's a season haha)!!

G/T: AgentSh0rtBus14

Edited by steelcity14

• 1 month later...

Rented this from gamefly and was considering boosting the multi but considering no one has posted here in nearly two months I won't hold my breath.

Well, whatever. If anyone wants to boost this let me know. Otherwise just going to blow through single and return in a couple days.

Edit: Never mind on the boosting. This game is just gross. I didn't even finish the second missions before calling it quits.

Edited by Aronsky

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...