PSN Tags. Let's ALL be Friends!

Psycence

That has got to be the coolest cell phone I've ever seen. I definetly know what phone I'm getting next:p

Just to let you guys know I'm sending everyone here a friend request just so you know who it's from.

Tis pretty cool, I forgot to mention also I have the full Spiderman 3 movie on my phone to watch, and the picture quality is amazing! That'll make long car journeys bearable...

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooo, Ipod > Zune ;) Getting a new mobile huh? I've just got one myself. I'm wondering whether you have the same phones as us Europeans? Here's what I've just picked up:

http://www.mobilegazette.com/handsets/nokia/nokia-n95-8gb/nokia-n95-8gb-combo.jpg

Nokia N95 8GB - Its got Sat Nav, MP3 Player, 5 Megapixel Camera, 8GB of storage etc...

I've gone off Nokias recently. My last 3 phones have been Sony Ericsson. But when I get my upgrade in June I'm probably going to get the LG Viewty. Just because it looks so damn sexy plus the 5MP camera.

Basically 5MP is a necessity. So it was between the Sony Ericsson k850i, Samsung U600 and LG Viewty (because I don't like Smartphones which rules out any Nokia's). The Viewty is my preference just because it looks the nicest and I'm a whore for things like that.

Nooo, Ipod > Zune ;) Getting a new mobile huh? I've just got one myself. I'm wondering whether you have the same phones as us Europeans? Here's what I've just picked up:

http://www.mobilegazette.com/handsets/nokia/nokia-n95-8gb/nokia-n95-8gb-combo.jpg

Nokia N95 8GB - Its got Sat Nav, MP3 Player, 5 Megapixel Camera, 8GB of storage etc...

Yeah, I really wanted the N95 but unfortunately they don't sell it here in Canada so I would have to buy the phone off of ebay which is well over 300+$ I believe (Seen a couple go over 400). The way it's looking, I might be going on a 3 year plan which is what I want to avoid. Getting stuck in a contract is horrible but they let me upgrade my phone whenever I want. Still pondering on it to be quite honest. I hate cell phones, but if I'm buying an electronic I want to get something good. The Ericsson K790 is the one i've been gazing at. We'll see how much I want to pump out on a new phone. $300.00 is extremely high for cell phone that I'll never be able to upgrade.

And I love the Zunes. Besides, no one has them in Canada since they don't exist ;) So everyone is running around with their little iPods, then bam! Perpetual comes in with his Zune. Take that bitches!

Yeah, I really wanted the N95 but unfortunately they don't sell it here in Canada so I would have to buy the phone off of ebay which is well over 300+$ I believe (Seen a couple go over 400). The way it's looking, I might be going on a 3 year plan which is what I want to avoid. Getting stuck in a contract is horrible but they let me upgrade my phone whenever I want. Still pondering on it to be quite honest. I hate cell phones, but if I'm buying an electronic I want to get something good. The Ericsson K790 is the one i've been gazing at. We'll see how much I want to pump out on a new phone. $300.00 is extremely high for cell phone that I'll never be able to upgrade.

And I love the Zunes. Besides, no one has them in Canada since they don't exist ;) So everyone is running around with their little iPods, then bam! Perpetual comes in with his Zune. Take that bitches!

They'd just be like what a douche, he can't afford an Ipod :p $300 is an absolute golden deal for a Nokia N95, over in England there around £400 on Pay as you Go.

And Twelve, don't get a Viewty... I was going to until advised otherwsie, they don't have half the features the N95 has. Oh and PH if you're getting an N95, make sure its the Black 8gb version; its got a bigger screen plus 8gb built in memory, compared to the silver n95 with only 2gb memory and smaller screen.

And Twelve, don't get a Viewty... I was going to until advised otherwsie, they don't have half the features the N95 has.

Like what? I've got TomTom satnav so don't need that. I've got a laptop and Mac Mini so don't need any of the portable applications.

The only thing I need is a decent pocket sized camera and that's what the Viewty is. Unless something sexier comes out with a better camera it's what I'll be getting.

BTW nice name, it's a lot easier for me to read when I get to work at 7am :p

I've already got a 2GB Micro SD card. That'll fit plenty of photos. Don't need any music on it as I've got a 120GB ipod.

It's not much of a problem carrying everything around as it fits conveniently in my car. And when I go to the pub or wherever the only thing I need is my phone and a decent camera for those mandatory pissed up photos. Which at the moment tend to be blurry and very crappy because the w850i has a crap camera.

I've already got a 2GB Micro SD card. That'll fit plenty of photos. Don't need any music on it as I've got a 120GB ipod.

It's not much of a problem carrying everything around as it fits conveniently in my car. And when I go to the pub or wherever the only thing I need is my phone and a decent camera for those mandatory pissed up photos. Which at the moment tend to be blurry and very crappy because the w850i has a crap camera.

Fair enough mate, the N95 has all the sexy features, but as you say, if you're not going to use them, theres no point of getting it I suppose. The viwety is definitely a looker...

Mine is Mothershed-52. I've been playing a lot of GHIII lately.

Feel free to add me.

Will do in a bit mate :)

I sent friend requests to Bax, Jdm, Perp, DFILL, and twelve. twelve and DFILL accepted, but the rest of you slackers haven't, yet.

Also...anyone have F1 CE? I'd like to take a few of you on and see if an American can beat a Brit at their own game. :p

Awesome mate I'll accept it in a sec. Haven't for F1 yet but will do soon, and then I'll give you an ass-whoopin! Picking up UT3 in a couple of days aswell woohoo :D

I sent friend requests to Bax, Jdm, Perp, DFILL, and twelve. twelve and DFILL accepted, but the rest of you slackers haven't, yet.

Also...anyone have F1 CE? I'd like to take a few of you on and see if an American can beat a Brit at their own game. :p

Just accepted it today.;) Thanks for the FR guys! Keep them coming!

P.S. I don't hop on my PS3 much. If you send a FR to me, I'll eventually get around to accepting it. I hopped on today to test out my Sub because I moved it to a new location.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...