• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

--For all of u out there concerned with Mile High Club, i was able to beat it easily in 25 minutes which took about just under 12 tries.

---Big Tip: 1 flash per room is sufficent. I used my pistol on the 1st floor, swapped it for a P90 on the stairs, then just switched on/off between MP5 & P90 on the second floor. With this strategy, reloading was useless on the 2nd floor i ended up reaching the hostage with a solid 7 seconds left, so i didnt have that much to worry about. Also wait a while before shooting the terrorist holding the hostage, an early shot usually results in a headshot to the civilian.

100% in...CoD4, Halo 3, & Rainbow 6 Vegas 2.

Working on VIVA PIANTA (920G), & GTA IV (915G).

http://card.mygamercard.net/h2o/brushed/BiggD83.png

Edited by Old BiggD

• 2 weeks later...

Thankyou. I completed Playthrough without getting Rescue Royceritz (sp? :p) or Man of the People. Everyone else who beat the game once had it. I thought it was part of the story but I just missed it.

Thanks for the guide, now I know where to get them. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

I just got my first xbox & have completed cod4.

What does completing the achievements unlock if anything ?

They unlock "Cheat Mode" and "Arcade Mode" when you beat it on Veteran.

I think your realy asking a different question though.

Achievements don't give you anything but a higher gamerscore to gloat and brag about on sites like this one. They also give you a feeling of accomplishment. w00t

Although I didn't use much of the advice offered in this thread, thanks to whoever offered advice on No Fighting in the War room.

I suspect after months of not playing COD4, my skills kind of deteriorated over time and causing seemingly infinite frustration on the last couple of levels. I went from Charlie don't surf at 3am to Game over at this very moment on Veteran. I just need Mile High Club and I got the 100% achievement.

Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...