Encountered a Glitch?

Clubanger

I have beaten all 5 chapters in episode 1 on Legendary, It even shows this when i click on each one but i got no achievement

For anyone else having this issue here is a quick fix.

Complete the missions co-op legendary and if it doesn't unlock then play 1 mission legendary solo and you will unlock it this way.

Definitely works, 3/3 times

Edited by * Clueless *

I have completed episode 1 in Spartan ops on legendary in co op but I didn't get the challenge nor the achievement, anyone else having this issue?

I think someone else mentioned this before , The way i did them was 1-4 co-op, then i replayed chapter 4 on legendary to record the white knight location, and my achievement popped once i completed the mission.

When you say episode - The episode consists of 5 chapters -

I think someone else mentioned this before , The way i did them was 1-4 co-op, then i replayed chapter 4 on legendary to record the white knight location, and my achievement popped once i completed the mission.

When you say episode - The episode consists of 5 chapters -

Yea I did all 5 and all say completed on legendary but I still don't have the achievement :(

Hey guys, I started on Legendary I am currently on Forerunner(the level) at the part where you get the ghosts there should be a gate open for me to go into ( I looked at a walk though and the gate should already be open by the time I am even in the area) however it is closed, I saved and quit and even restarted my Xbox and nothing. I really hope I don't have to do the whole level agian.

Update: I reloaded the chapter thank god it worked, restarting even gave me a better armor ability that really really helped.

Edited by Newbie_Soldier

I did the first episode solo and didn't get the achievement, done the chapter and then the servers went down. Dashboard and tried to recover gamertag and came back to the game, nothing.

Def said done on legendary (wish I took a picture) now says done on heroic. >_<

EDIT: Done the second chapter on legendary solo and got the achievement.

Edited by Gman2

• 2 months later...