Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Rep

The last boss is a cakewalk even on elite ( never died ).

For the last boss use the std 1995 and slo-mo. Slo-mo recharges so fast you can almost have it activated all the time, and it makes shooting the small critters easy and when she tries to charge you can side-step it everytime.

I never even used cover, I just slo-mo, kept shooting and moving left and right.

I would suggest using DOPE BOI's method for killing the boss, it made it a lot easier.

Edited by Tyger7

• 2 months later...

To say this was a terribly made game is putting it mildly. Either way.. it's done.

Yet another tip for the final boss, and even on Elite Agent, I used the gun that is 'left' on the D-Pad (i forget the name) but when fully upgraded it has a burst shot.. This whittles her health down much faster than anything else. When she would spawn babies, switch to the Tri-Barrel and blast the hell out of them. I've seen a lot of people use Slow-mo for this, I personally used the shield to bounce her laser attacks back at her. And for when she charges, make sure you are moving in 1 direction, but behind the cover that is offered and she will jab her tail into the ground.. basically her tail gets stuck on the 'cover'. If it doesn't, she will continually slam her tail on the ground.

It is frustrating as hell since this is a fairly long fight and there are no checkpoints. Just keep at it.

• 6 months later...