Rapture Metro DLC - Partner Thread

Mgetter

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up the Ultimate Rapture Edition last night since it was the last one available and it came with all the DLC on seperate install discs so now I can get the final few multiplayer achievements before I go single player finally. I'm level 42 and have no DLC achievements, I think. I'm going to try adding people and see where it goes. Add me as well!

• 2 weeks later...

So I just boosted this today with 4 people in adam grab solo (seems like the best mode for level boosting and least amount of players. Team adam grab might be better as more people can get the map wins. Havent tried that method yet. Anyways, I am willing to help people boost still so, I'll be on tomorrow day(east coast u.s.a.) around 10-3pm. message me GT: NATIONALAVERAGE.

I no longer need the dlc map achievements so it shouldn't take as long for us to work through the maps together. Turret boosting is great for leveling up while others go for map wins. Cheers!

So I just boosted this today with 4 people in adam grab solo (seems like the best mode for level boosting and least amount of players. Team adam grab might be better as more people can get the map wins. Havent tried that method yet. Anyways, I am willing to help people boost still so, I'll be on tomorrow day(east coast u.s.a.) around 10-3pm. message me GT: NATIONALAVERAGE.

I no longer need the dlc map achievements so it shouldn't take as long for us to work through the maps together. Turret boosting is great for leveling up while others go for map wins. Cheers!

hi, mate :)

• 4 weeks later...

I still need these. I just need to play/win the maps. I also need to Rebirth, but I am content playing legit to get there and not boosting to Lv.50, so that's not a concern of mine (and I'm like, Lv.43 or something anyway).

No available headset, and I *may* be unable to connect (NAT settings which I can't seem to fix), but if we do connect it will be smooth sailing from there.

I am available pretty much any weekday (not Friday) from 10am-3pm EST, almost any time on weekends except some point in the evening or a special event, and I am available late at night from 1:30am until 6am unless super tired or sick (not often).

Message me (don't just Friend Request me, because I won't know what you want and probably not add you) if you want to try boosting. I want these out of the way finally.

Hi i need to win on all maps and get other dlc achievements if any is boosting this today Saturday,Sunday etc.please send me message and game invite add my gamet tag below.P.S please make sure all players have the right dlc otherwise im told it wont work.

GT WizardFlipper

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I am looking to get the achievements for winning on all of the dlc maps which is tricky because it seems nobody has them. so i am getting irritated and am now asking on here if anyone wants to help! I already have one person to help so I believe we still need 4 people, if we want to play just a strictly DLC playlist.

My GT is ChewyChunx. Send me a message anytime.

Hello I am looking to get the achievements for winning on all of the dlc maps which is tricky because it seems nobody has them. so i am getting irritated and am now asking on here if anyone wants to help! I already have one person to help so I believe we still need 4 people, if we want to play just a strictly DLC playlist.

My GT is ChewyChunx. Send me a message anytime.

Myself and two others are looking to get these done. I'll send you a friend request. We are getting together tomorr, Monday night about 7.

Myself and two others are looking to get these done. I'll send you a friend request. We are getting together tomorr, Monday night about 7.

Alright I have not received a request but I have me and my friend and I think one other so we should be able to do it.

Looking to get the map pack achievements for playing on, and winning matches. We could do some point boosting too but that's optional. Need to knock that rebirth achievement out! Level 42 currently.

Add me, just send me a message to let me know why you're adding me! Thanks!

GT = Missior Mattchu

I really need help with Aqua Incognita and Territorial. I don't mind legitimately grinding to get to 50, but I just CANNOT win any games for some reason.

I'm playing now and will help you if you need the help too.

GT: El Buffinator

Edited by wouldyoukindly