The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

So I've spent about 5 hours today and last night trying to join my friends' games while I listen to them having fun. I leave the party but I live with one of them so I just can't stop listening to it. And fuck if they give two shits because they're enjoying themselves. Goddamn it this is shitty.

I have this loading gta v screen stuck in my head.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copying and pasting this from another thread as it's really starting to piss me off. So it sits better here.

1st character was at level 5, then it disappeared out of no where and it forced me to create the 2nd one.

2nd character was at level 4, then it disappeared after getting the message about a server error. So I created my 3rd character :(

3rd Character was at level 10 I think, then today I got a message saying "the Rockstar servers are not available right now so try again later" and when I tried again, my 3rd character was also gone. :chair

Characters are STORED on the cloud so if it's down then you obviously won't be able to access your character. And it will look like it's gone.

I've got a great idea, why not stop making new characters and just wait until the cloud comes back online and your other one comes back? Because making a new one will only continue to wipe your old one...

It's like removing your hard drive and then complaining all your saves have disappeared :confused:

Damn, I'm not able to get "under the bridge" no. 12 (from PowerPyx's guide) done. I've been trying for about 45 minutes :mad: No. 13 was the same but I got that after about 10 tries. I'm using Trevor's Frogger by the way. The helicopter from the hospital doesn't seem smaller to me. I guess I'll have to try with a Buzzard tomorrow...

Edited by KiDDo

Really stupid. I try to do the jobs that are offered to me on my own, and then two seconds later, it says "MISSION FAILED. MISSION OVER."

Really? I really can't rank up much because the server won't let me join "Mission games." I just downloaded the patch. Looking forward to Title Update 3 next. Really finding it receptive to rob stores to earn cash since I can't play any other multiplayer mode right now.

My only real gripe with GTA Online now that it's working (for the most part) is that everybody on the races are fucking dickheads. They're impossible to win.

Races? Try everywhere.

This fucking noballs pussy comes along and shotguns me for no goddam reason and then drives off, thinking he's a hardass. I chase him down and kill him numerous times, then finally initiate 1v1 TDM. He somehow manages to fucking snipe me with a pistol at AR range and then camps like the bitch he is until it's over and quits. Then I can't find him on recent players to verbally assault him. For fuck's sake.

Not to mention I lose $35k in healthcare because of Rockstar's dumbass idea of paying for that stupid shit. Half of my goddam money for some griefing asshole.

Races? Try everywhere.

This fucking noballs pussy comes along and shotguns me for no goddam reason and then drives off, thinking he's a hardass. I chase him down and kill him numerous times, then finally initiate 1v1 TDM. He somehow manages to fucking snipe me with a pistol at AR range and then camps like the bitch he is until it's over and quits. Then I can't find him on recent players to verbally assault him. For fuck's sake.

Not to mention I lose $35k in healthcare because of Rockstar's dumbass idea of paying for that stupid shit. Half of my goddam money for some griefing asshole.

Online for any game Rockstar has ever made tends to breed a certain type of douchebag. I feel your pain, brother. :mad:

Just played my first match of standard deathmatch and have to say it is absolute bullshit. Terrible spawns. And the fucking spawn protection is SHIT. If you are going to spawn people right in front of me, don't give them a fucking advantage so they can kill me before I can even get a bullet in them that does damage.

I just need one win in deathmatch and I will never play it again. I'll stick to TDM.

Just played my first match of standard deathmatch and have to say it is absolute bullshit. Terrible spawns. And the fucking spawn protection is SHIT. If you are going to spawn people right in front of me, don't give them a fucking advantage so they can kill me before I can even get a bullet in them that does damage.

I just need one win in deathmatch and I will never play it again. I'll stick to TDM.

You can boost DM I think. Need an MVP in TDM also.

I actually think GTA Online is probably the worst multiplayer I've played in a long time. The controls are super sticky and aren't as fluid as other third person games, if you go into a Job lobby from a Free Roam session it won't take your friends with you and it also won't automatically put your friends onto the same team as you, so frustrating. I think the internet has hyped Online way too much, considering I bought the game just to play with friends, I'm really glad that the story is so great (as much as I've played that is).

Really stupid. I try to do the jobs that are offered to me on my own, and then two seconds later, it says "MISSION FAILED. MISSION OVER."

Really? I really can't rank up much because the server won't let me join "Mission games." I just downloaded the patch. Looking forward to Title Update 3 next. Really finding it receptive to rob stores to earn cash since I can't play any other multiplayer mode right now.

same here man the online is pissing me off i guess i need more players i sit here and wait for people to join in on my missions and nobody ever joins WTF

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread