How to Boost Forest of Death Achievements

http://i42.tinypic.com/68woih.png

Hopefully this will help any gamers left trying to boost for these achievement. There are alot of methods toward this, you dont need a large group of people to boost this, 2 players will do just fine , but it will take a lot of luck

When Boosting, Having Working Microphones is essential otherwise none of this will work. Ok first off, Before attempting the Forest of Death with a character, Go into Fight mode, if you have a second controller turn it on and set it to a 2 player match. Pick the character your going to use in the Forest and a random character. Press start and practice the moves in the combo list and see which ones fit your preferences.Once your done go into the tower and good luck to you. Theres a chance you wont be paired up with your boosting partner so you have to be prepared to defend yourself. Also dont just wait on your partner(s), play whenever you can and learn new things, maybe youll get lucky. Also if you get paired up with your partner(s) , whomever is taking the lost can press start and then Back for a forfeit giving the one going for the achievement a win, its not the same as a disconnection dont worry.

Read both in order

During Late at Night or Early Mornings (US Time Zone):

• This method can be done with just 2 people, more recommended if possible. But during this time there are very little players and the players online have no skill at all (well most, theres always at least one troublesome player). Have one person go for the achievement at this time, the other player(s) will choose theyre best player and go through the Forest of Death with them and if your lucky youll get paired up with your partner. If your going for the achievement and your losing in the forest , you obviously might need more practice, however the person using theyre better character will have no problem. Once youve gotten to the tower, this is when a microphone will be needed. Have the partner with the better character announce a Countdown counting to 3 until you both search. In the tower you see the characters names shown on the screen so make sure you know each others characters. When communicating through a Microphone your words dont reach the other end(s) until a second later, so if the two of you were to not get paired up with each other, it is most likely the partner who will be in a random fight since technically he did a search first. Whenever this happens announce quickly that your in a match with someone else so the one going for the achievement can back out and wait. This will happen ALOT so get used to it , just make sure your partner has the skills to make sure he stays in the tower. If they win and you can quickly try pairing together before anyone shows up in the tower, if they lose they just have to go through the forest again , you can wait and hopefully the other player who won in the tower will leave since theyres not many people on anyway. When you finally do get paired with your partner , have them forfeit and then theyll have to rinse repeat going through the forest. This method sounds long but it really isnt , just know the rules and youll get them in no time. If you still accidently get into a random fight in the tower, then i hope you trained in fight mode like i told you.

During the Daytime (US Time zone):

• When boosting in the afternoon, youll have ALOT of people online. Have at least 3 or more people for this method. But heres how it works , all boosters will go into the forest with the characters theyre aiming for and whomever gets to the tower first , annouce it and have the others switch to theyre better characters. This process will be similiar to the earlier method but its better to see who has the better skills with their character to attempt their achievement first. Have your partners rinse and repeat through the forest trying to pair with you in the tower and if you were to somehow lose by an accidental search pairing let another player try their character, you were given your chance.

Thats about it. Iunno how else to explain it. Sorry if my way with words and organization is horrible , but this is how i got my achievements, DONT question me about it, it works! but dont expect to get your achievements so easy. It took me 4 days of only playing Naruto , with and without boosters to get my achievements. If your lucky itll take you less time, but you pretty much have to be dedicated to this game , its not impossible.

Also having Shikamaru or other DLed characters deleted helps to get you paired together, why? Cause you cant fight players who are using those characters if you dont have them downloaded

Scenario:

Your the one going for the achievement so you wait in the tower for your partner. Once your partner shows up he does the countdown, but you get paired up with a Shikamaru leaving him to wait on his own. Why is this ? Its most likely cause that Shikamaru was already searching in the Tower so he'll get into a match with one of the two of you and if the one aiming for the achievement (which is you) has Shikamaru DLed and the one helping(your partner) doesnt , then its obivous your going to have to fight.

Quick Battles tips:

• Dont get frustrated with noobs spamming up y/x, just move back or move up and quickly hit them , if theyre stupid theyll just keep spamming it and overtime theyll just die out.
  • Dont get angry if it seems impossible to beat this character with that character , characters have different speeds and cabalities so its only natural youll be at a disadvantage. Remember practice
  • If you see a certain user online who keeps beating your group , just call it quits for the time being and continue when hes gone (how you know is you can check your last players played with section)
  • Dodging going back or up is very helpful , i found using up x/y still gets me hit so dont depend on it to much.

If anyone has anything to add please feel free to post , and dont yell at me for a failing Method, im just trying to help.

Edited by SetsunaFSeiei

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with Compgeek_36. You have done a great job with the guide but you should keep your personal feelings about others out of the guide.

I have personally played many hours with enzo gamerz and he has greatly helped me with achievements while asking for nothing but my respect in return.

advent , delete it from the post cause ill gonna report you

I agree with Compgeek_36. You have done a great job with the guide but you should keep your personal feelings about others out of the guide.

I have personally played many hours with enzo gamerz and he has greatly helped me with achievements while asking for nothing but my respect in return.

Im sorry but i have the original 3 people in the same party who witnessed that action i posted up there , report me if you wish but we all were very pissed , including myself who let him get an achievement only for Enzo to not listen when i clearly kept asking for help when it was my turn the next time.

lol, enzo gamer.

I'd probally edit the last part out setsunaFSeiei, It would be a shame to see this boosting guide disappear.

I deleted the "Achievement Greedy part" but until i hear some sort of apology , and not just a "im sorry" to not only myself , but to the people who was their and experienced it with me

Enzo can ask for the peoples names if he wishes and ill ask them if he said anything about an apology as well , until then i dont trust him with any one else on the site looking to boost fairly.

Edited by SetsunaFSeiei

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hehe i boosted this independently with 3 xbox's. heres how it works

phase 1

- todavia connects to 1st dummy and beats it to reach match 2

- todavia connects to 1st dummy again and beats it to reach match 3 (tower of death)

phase 2

- 1st dummy connects to 2nd dummy and 1st dummy beats 2nd dummy to match 2

- 1st dummy connects to 2nd dummy again, and beats 2nd dummy to tower of death facing todavia

phase 3

- todavia connects with 1st dummy, beats it proceeding to match 4

phase 4

- repeat phase 2

phase 5

todavia connects with 1st dummy, beats it proceeding to match 5 (last match)

phase 5

- repeat phase 2

phase 6

- todavia beats 1st dummy and unlocks cheevo for particular character :)

Edited by demphra

• 1 year later...