Co-Op partner/Achivement Trading thread

Agent Aero

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking for someone to play through the entire game with start to finish for the "a friend indeed achievement". if we play through the whole thing, both people will unlock the achievement without having to run through it twice. If you want to do this, send me a message on live and will try to sort out a time to do it as will need like 6 hours to run through it.

thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GT is Calrabjohns. I'll be trying to nab Too Human MP achievements before this game and also Far Cry 3 but I want to complete this as well at some point. All I need are the co-op ones. I'll accept any friend request with TFT in the text and we can coordinate via message a time to run through the game for the long haul achievement (don't know the name off-hand).

If possible, I'd prefer for the long haul one someone who only needs the MP ones also so we can focus on finishing the game rather than any collecting. I'll take whatever help I can get though so I'll try to be flexible. I don't think there's any difficulty attached to these so let's go easy. Thanks guys.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

looking for 4 other players to help out with the different coop partners achievement. My gamertag is Darth Maul FTS send me a message if you are interested

Thanks for who helped but I have the Well Traveled achievement now

Edited by Maul80

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...