Undead Nightmare Edition

Hottub Cowboy

It seems like someone has borrowed my RDR did with no intention to return it.

I was looking around for a new disc and no one has it anymore however some stores are asking me to buy the Undead Nightmare Edition. They insist that it contains all the DLC as well as the main game.

Can anyone confirm if this is the case as I already own the DLC & am missing some campaign stuff.

Thanks

JJ

It seems like someone has borrowed my RDR did with no intention to return it.

I was looking around for a new disc and no one has it anymore however some stores are asking me to buy the Undead Nightmare Edition. They insist that it contains all the DLC as well as the main game.

Can anyone confirm if this is the case as I already own the DLC & am missing some campaign stuff.

Thanks

JJ

Not entirely sure what you are asking...but

if you buy the Game of the Year Red Dead Redemption, that comes with 2 discs. Disc 1 is just regular Red Dead. Disc 2 is the Undead Nightmare DLC.

If you bought the GOTY edition new, it will also come with codes for the other DLCS that are out.

Thanks for the responses. I forgot to mention that I am in Asia at the moment and the only version available here is called Undead Nightmare. This is the US NTSC version which is Region Free so I was wondering if anyone that has this version can confirm if it has the Campaign as well.

I might try amd upload a pic later.

JJ

• 1 month later...