Achievement Trading Thread

Efford

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for someone with TWO copies of this game. Would like to knock out the EASHL ones quickly.

GT = Efford

I have 2 copies of the game and will be online all day tomorrow. But what EASHL achievements are you trying to get done? The only one I would really be interested in boosting is Savior, but all the other EASHL achievements are easy to get legit while doing your 150 games for Legend 1.

I have 2 copies of the game and will be online all day tomorrow. But what EASHL achievements are you trying to get done? The only one I would really be interested in boosting is Savior, but all the other EASHL achievements are easy to get legit while doing your 150 games for Legend 1.

If your looking to boost this, I would be down to do this. Also would like to do GM connected as well

isnt there only two for shootouts? theyre relatively easy got both of mine in same shot.

edit: but yeah anyone can add me im looking for someone to create a team with and get as many achievements as possible as long as you're not an asshole lol...XBL is colindidit

Edited by colindidit22

I have created an eAshl team called renegades. If you are interested in doing some eAshl avcbievemengs this weekend send me a message on xbl. I'll be around all weekend after 5pm on Friday. Gt booster008

If you get 1 person to join your EASHL that wants to boost, we can do the Savior achievement Friday night.

I have created an eAshl team called renegades. If you are interested in doing some eAshl avcbievemengs this weekend send me a message on xbl. I'll be around all weekend after 5pm on Friday. Gt booster008

If you get 1 person to join your EASHL that wants to boost, we can do the Savior achievement Friday night.

I'd be down for that. I'll send Boosta a text. Just so you know, I'm on the west coast.

If anyone needs a club to join, we kind of need more people.

We're good imo, we're 40-20-5, just msg me on XBL.

Gamertag is "dontVanek"

Just sent you a message. I have played exclusively defense in online pro, so that's where I'd be most comfortable/useful. Hope to hear from you.

Still looking to boost GM Connected and Savior

I'll send you a message. I'm looking to get my last GM Connected achievement (win with an OTP player). If you help me with that you should get the other two.

GT: PainIsGod

I'm in the Miller NHL league that started here as the Canadiens. Not sure if you have to join or if I can send an invite to my team.