Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Please can someone help me with the 2 online rumble achievements. The last achievement I unlocked in this game was back in 2010 and i still can't seem to find anyone to get these 2 achievements and we're now well into 2012 lol.

Please help...willing to repay the favour for anyone else who still needs them. My gt is - ARopez

Cheers

• 1 month later...
Please can someone help me with the 2 online rumble achievements. The last achievement I unlocked in this game was back in 2010 and i still can't seem to find anyone to get these 2 achievements and we're now well into 2012 lol.

Please help...willing to repay the favour for anyone else who still needs them. My gt is - ARopez

Cheers

Can anyone help me get the two online achievements? Ropez, how about you? Do you still need them?

• 2 weeks later...

Something to keep in mind, I tried helping someone get the Royal Rumble cheevos yesterday but I have all the DLC and can't play against anyone who doesn't have it all. I thought there was a compatibility pack like in All-Stars but there's not, and it's tied to the Gamertag so even if I don't load from my HDD it still won't work. So if you're posting here asking for help, mention if you have any of the DLC to make things easier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I'm looking to go ahead and complete this game but no one even plays this anymore. I need the two Royal Rumble achievements. Anyone looking at this post, then send me a message and I'll respond. Hopefully I hadn't returned the game by then as this game seems to be 'dead'.

GT - Admired

Edit: I just waited till the next morning and started a lobby myself. Not even 5 minutes later a little kid joined. I started the match immediately and we were the first 2 in the match. I quickly Irish whipped him over the ropes and eliminated him within the first minute of the match. I guess he was mad because he raged quit right after that. I continued to stay in the match and eliminated all 28 other computer players. Once the match was over, I got it! Sorry to who still may need it, but i'm taking it back now. i hate how this game is dead and most people who post here already has it, or their 7 day trial ran out. Best of luck to the few who may need help with this in the future.

Note: You can still earn the achievement even if the other person leaves. I did mines in a player match.

Edited by Actiionz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...