• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Me and a few others are lookin to set up a group to knock out the "ive got this" achievement for getting 10 kills as the leader in guardian. 

The session will take place this Friday night. We will be doing this achievement hunt late at night as there are less people playing at those hours increasing chances of getting matches. 

Send me a message and FR to LZBears26 to let me know you want to join the group 

PS- if you have guest controllers please state that in the message 

1-LZBears26

2-HoodieWeather

3-VaMpIrIC NiNj4

4-JCHILDRESS13

5-xLambentBoomerx

6-

7-

8-

9-

10-

We will also need backups in case some do not show we will try to help everybody get this achievement. 

Again message and FR LZBears26 to confirm your spot!!

• 1 month later...

This stupid achievement! I just got 16 kills as the leader on Cove and nothing!!!! Gotta get back out there and play some more I guess.

-Lailoken

Nevermind, I'm an idiot. There's no problem with it, just me. :)

Edited by Lailoken

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for a mature group to boost "I've Got This" with. I'm all up for having fun and keeping it light, but I have no tolerance for fucking around, dealing with douchebags, or playing with people only interested in getting their achievements and not willing to help make sure everybody gets it. So, if you fall in any of these 3 catagories then just keep on walking.

My gamertag: ghost X30 - please message me first so I know what it's regarding. If you just fire off a friend request without me knowing why it'll just get deleted. Thanks. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Looking for a mature group to boost "I've Got This" with. I'm all up for having fun and keeping it light, but I have no tolerance for fucking around, dealing with douchebags, or playing with people only interested in getting their achievements and not willing to help make sure everybody gets it. So, if you fall in any of these 3 catagories then just keep on walking.

My gamertag: ghost X30 - please message me first so I know what it's regarding. If you just fire off a friend request without me knowing why it'll just get deleted. Thanks. :)

add me up bro i dont fuk around have mic and am just focused on getting cheevs :D gt: ik unkn0wn ik the o is a zero not a letter lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...