Achievement Guide & Roadmap

JaxTH

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is it just the moves and combos that I need to buy for Combot to get the achievement and not anything else or do I have to buy everything?

You have to buy everything you can buy in Combot Tuning to get the achievement. Remember that the five bars at the bottom of the first eight bars means absolutely nothing for the achievement.

Normally I sneak onto an achievement guide, get my points, and make it to the LZ without saying a word; but with this I felt compelled to say something.

Props, where props are due. Nice guide man, Good job =).

Thanks.

Cheers for getting this up so fast! :)

Let me know if you run out of posts and need more room.

Feel free to link me to the guide when you're ready to submit :p

Cheers! ;)

Okay, I'll make sure to do that.

You have to buy everything you can buy in Combot Tuning to get the achievement. Remember that the five bars at the bottom of the first eight bars means absolutely nothing for the achievement.

You were right, friend! I earned 4 million DP (developmental points) and used it to buy everything in the top section. By the time I was done, I had about $1,700,000 left in the bank. Thanks! :) Now to work on the hardest achievement on them all...

You were right, friend! I earned 4 million DP (developmental points) and used it to buy everything in the top section. By the time I was done, I had about $1,700,000 left in the bank. Thanks! :) Now to work on the hardest achievement on them all...

You are welcome.

Though it seems you only need 2.5 million to buy everything according to your numbers, rather than 4 million.

You are welcome.

Though it seems you only need 2.5 million to buy everything according to your numbers, rather than 4 million.

2.5 to 3 million, at best. I only got up to 4 million because it was the same number that people said to earn before buying everything, so I just wanted to make sure.

And I just got my Proof Of Existence achievement after a few more tries today. Just got very lucky with my Angel/Law set and it worked out perfectly. Finally lost during fourteen battles...so I have seven more achievements left to go and it's pretty much most of the offlines one and one online achievement, the one that requires me to win a match in Player Online. If someone can help me win that achievement quickly (in other words, help me boost for it), I would appreciate it!

I'll help you if you haven't got it already.

I haven't gotten it yet, so if you are available, just send me a request to play a match at Metamania2313. That's my gamerstag and again, thank you so much for not just your help here, but you roadmap and achievement guide as well! It's helping a lot for me! :)

This is an awesome road map and guide. Many thanks for this.

I do however have a question about Tekken lord rank. Does difficulty effect your rate and speed of promotions? does picking a single rather than tag speed this up further? (am currently on 325W and 19L (94.4%) ) yet i am only ranked byakko (21st dan)

Any replies would be a great help.

Great guide once again!

This is an awesome road map and guide. Many thanks for this.

I do however have a question about Tekken lord rank. Does difficulty effect your rate and speed of promotions? does picking a single rather than tag speed this up further? (am currently on 325W and 19L (94.4%) ) yet i am only ranked byakko (21st dan)

Any replies would be a great help.

Great guide once again!

As far as I can tell difficulty and number of characters does not affect it. Maybe you were fighting opponents under/over three ranks to your own rank? You won't get as many points if they aren't within three of you when you win.

That's my only guess.

Don't know if this will work for anyone else, but the 10 hit combo achievement, I used Anna Williams, and was in practice mode.

Saw one of her 10 hit combos, is just 1,2,1,2 <- 4 (Or, on the xbox controller: X,Y,X,Y <- B ) It for some reason registered as a 10 hit.

I kept messing up the timing on regular 10 hits, so saw that and tried it out. :p Than achievement popped. You should see it on her command list, when you check for her 10 hit combos, it's the last one listed.

Has anyone gotten the lucky box achievement? It says to earn 3 lucky boxes. I did that already but I haven't gotten the achievement yet :( Do you have to get 3 lucky boxes as in when 3 of them show up or what?

I'm starting to think that is the case. When I actually got three boxes at once that was my third time getting the Lucky Boxes so I'm not completely sure.

EDIT: Just so we're clear here, these are non-gold boxes correct?

Edited by JaxTH

I'm starting to think that is the case. When I actually got three boxes at once that was my third time getting the Lucky Boxes so I'm not completely sure.

EDIT: Just so we're clear here, these are non-gold boxes correct?

Hmm it might be the hardest to get then. I got 3 boxes, but I guess I need 2 more 3 lucky boxes (If that makes sense lol) and Yes this is non gold boxes

Do it in Practice Mode until it pops?

Didn't think tags in practice counted so i never bothered but ill give it a try :/

600fights in you'd think id have tagged 765 by now but apparently not

EDIT: spamming tags in practice for around 10mins and it popped, well that's that mystery over.

Edited by xCURSEDxBULLETx