Achievement Guide and Roadmap

• 2 months later...

So the "Deep Sea Rescue" can be unlocked via level select/time challenge? It didn't unlock for me during campaign, and it also did not unlock for me when I did the less than 10mins achievement. I'll try again on time challenge and see if it will unlock - I don't want to start a new campaign if possible.

EDIT: Now I've played this mission 4 times, first during campaign and then 3 times via time challenge and it still hasn't unlocked! Any pointers on what's required for Deep Sea Rescue other than just completing the level?

EDIT 2: At the end of my 6th play of this mission, the achievement finally unlocked. This was via time challenge. At least I can now do this mission in 8:10 after 6 tries, LOL.

Edited by 1mpr3gn4t0r

Just thought I'd mention that if you run into the glitch of the missing timer on your first time thru the last Trial level (Abysus) then you may not be able to get the Better Than Six achievement at all - unless someone knows how you can get the timer to reappear? My timer was missing right from the moment I first started the Abysus trial, and while it glitched in my favour by showing my result as 0:00, giving me Call That a Challenge? , the time didn't cross over to the Trials results menu, so it just looks like I haven't even attempted the trial yet. Have tried it 3 times so far, still no results. Grrr....

EDIT: found the workaround mentioned in the "Call That a Challenge glitched" thread (which should've been titled "Better Than Six glitched", since that's the cheevo it's referring to)

Edited by spletchie
Found solution

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Generator Rex: Agent of Providence Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...