Glitched achievements?

mw7009

Hey all,

I'm having trouble unlocking a few achievements in this game.

I have done level 1-6 countless times, destroying everything on screen every time, but "Predator - Destroy all Cacti, bonus items, and the safe in Mission 1-6 in one playthrough" and "Safe key not guaranteed - Blow up a safe, destroy all the bonus items, and find a hidden trophy in a mission" won't unlock for me.

In fact, I have tried so many times that I am sure I should have unlocked "Cactucide - Destroyed 50 innocent cacti in your trophy-lust (Secret)" along the way, but it hasn't popped.

All other achievements seems to work so far. Anyone else having trouble with this game?

I have now completed the rest of the game and gotten all of the other achievements except for those above. I have tried just going through the levels from the start. Didn't work. I have uninstalled and re-installed the game - no luck. Since the level progress is saved in the cloud, I can't reset my stats either.... *scratching my head*

I will try that. :) Funny feeling, being seemingly alone with this problem. Everybody else seem to be able to unlock these achievements.

You're not alone. The same achievements are bugged for me too.

Did you play much of the trial before purchasing the game? I played the trial and found the first collectible plus broke open over 12 piggy banks.

After purchasing the collectible was listed in the trophy list but no achievement (as it was found under trial conditions). Unfortunately finding the same trophy, or any others after that, hasn't unlocked the relevant achievement or any other related ones.

Really need some way of resetting my game save or progress :(

I don't know if this will work for you guys (due to cloud saves) but this is where Windows 8 stores saves:

C/users/[Your Name]/Appdata/local/packages/Microsoft.Studios.Gunpowder/Local state (or roaming state).

It depends on which game you're playing, as to where the save will be located. Also, I'm not entirely sure whether the package will be "Microsoft.Studios.Gunpowder" as I don't own the game yet, but looking at the other Microsoft published titles, it's a safe bet.

Good luck.

*Edit - I guess if the cloud saves come into play, you can just go offline, delete the save, then play.

Edited by Shelton