So whats the Verdict?

Whats your Voice on Transformers 3  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your Voice on Transformers 3

• Great Better Then Expected
    • PURE CRAP
    • A Rental

I'm actually liking it. Hard difficult really challenged me and the multiplayer is enough like wfc to keep me interested for a little although I hate that the character come pre customized as far as first weapon and skill it imbalances the game. I would play warrior class and hate that I would be a deception because the fusion cannon sucks. Other than that Im pleased. Granted I didn't expect much in the first place so I wasn't let down I know this wasn't the exact same team that made wfc and that they had limited time so I can understand the exclusion of some things.

Its completly worse than expected, took me 2 1/2 hours to max all 4 classes, no prime, no escalation, no co-op, no G1. I waisted $60. If you want this game i beg you please rent it! (or buy it from me)

I don't know if u did prime mode legit like I did but it sucked, 2-4 for weeks of capture A, Capture B, Capture C, Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it but 25 for each and every single class is a wee bit over kill

I don't know if u did prime mode legit like I did but it sucked, 2-4 for weeks of capture A, Capture B, Capture C, Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it but 25 for each and every single class is a wee bit over kill

It may be tedious BUT getting to max level in 2 hours is just unacceptable and to easy, yes i did legit in the 1st week so no double xp, just hardcore playing

Thats all it took was 2Hrs to level up?

Not even two. A retarded monkey could max out by playing Conquest inside of two hours. If you have anything resembling skill at all, it's probably closer to one hour than two.

I thought the original TF game was half decent. I really, really enjoyed Revenge of the Fallen. War For Cybertron was really good too. The graphics on this look incredible, but this is shaping up to be a pathetically easy 1000/1000. While it's far from the worst game I've ever played, it's easily the worst of the Transformers series of games.

At best, this is a $2 rental from Redbox.

It is possible to obtain all achievements in like 6 hours. Multiplayer Achievements are easy as pie. You can run through single player on easy and get all the achievements and reload the beginning of the Megatron chapter to get the hard achievement.

If it wasn't for the fact that I've been playing the Multiplayer with my crew, the game would be real easy to depart.

I think the Skin enabled presets allow for players to use there wits and adapt to the changes in play style. I really wish they had made more skins so that players would mix it up. The real problem I have with Multiplayer is the lack of maps and the inability to choose your faction instead of the random selection.

Its completly worse than expected, took me 2 1/2 hours to max all 4 classes, no prime, no escalation, no co-op, no G1. I waisted $60. If you want this game i beg you please rent it! (or buy it from me)

you should know better than to buy any game based on a movie.

its called going to Redbox and spending less than $5 on it, depending on how long you have it for. sounds like it should take no more than 24 hours to 1K it.

Redbox it. You can knock out majority of the achievements in a day. I did, cost me $4.34 for the 2 days I had it.

The story isn't bad, sets up a few things in the movie.

High Moon did a good job with how quickly this game was thrown together. Can't wait to see the WFC sequel that they have been working on for a while now.

The more I played the MP the more im disappointed they took out the stealth ability for the Scout, The transformation while moving and controls dont feel as good as WFC and the customization is terrible...

Im just finished chapter one for story mode so far its not bad do to the fact they the enemies transform

I rented it earlier today and I've already 1000gs'd it.. that's just nuts IMO. It was a decent game I guess; I'm fine with the $2 redbox deal. If I bought this game, I'd be kicking myself beyond belief. I played about an hour and a half of multiplayer and that was enough. No thanks.

Not even two. A retarded monkey could max out by playing Conquest inside of two hours. If you have anything resembling skill at all, it's probably closer to one hour than two.

I checked my gametime for this in-game, and within 7 matches and only 35 minutes of playtime (only playing Conquest), I leveled up to 20. It's ridiculously easy for all of the MP cheevs.

Originally, I thought the game sucked ass, but as I've continued to play it, I'm a bit more comfortable with it and kinda like it. However, I think for a $60.00 game it's way overpriced, if it were $40.00 it would easily be a buy. If you can rent it for 5 days, you can get all 1,000 points with very little cash output.

I am so disappointed in High Moon. They took everyone by surprise with WFC, and although some core things are still there, it fails.

I played MP team-deathmatch and leveled up to 20 in about 30 min, (5 lvls my 1st match) I can only imagine if I would have chose conquest. They took away some customization, they choose certain load-outs for you. There was so many times I hated having a certain weapon, etc chose for me.

After doing so many things right with WFC, and then releasing this turd; all I can think is they didnt have enough time. I really wish High Moon would have passed and let someone else jump on the movie game grenade and just worked on a follow up to WFC.

This game is a rental.