Stackable Games for Gamerscore (2+ Versions with Achievements)

The Pants Party

• 2 weeks later...

4th version of Fruit Ninja:

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Activity/Details?titleId=1496519562&compareTo=MILINKYO

1496519562 = 5933138A = Y35002

Y3???? Windows 8? Title 2 wtffff

edit: its wp8: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=1928d4d7-68c9-4170-b284-a264fde14f1f

Edited by mlkybrs r on me

Given that Dead Rising 2: Case Zero is free on Games With Gold, would that mean that I could put gold on a Korean and Japanese account to get the stacks? I believe they were difficult to buy previously.

I could tell you right now that Japan will not get Dead Rising 2: Case Zero. For August 16, they will be getting an arcade game that is not rated Z (Which needs a Japanese Credit card for Z-rating games), since DR2 or LP2 was never release as GonD. And good luck getting your age verify from the Korea xbox.com website.

Edited by Wallace Suka
Double checking GonD games in Japan.

Given that Dead Rising 2: Case Zero is free on Games With Gold, would that mean that I could put gold on a Korean and Japanese account to get the stacks? I believe they were difficult to buy previously.

Neither Japan nor Korea has any M rated games on Games on Demand so neither DR2 nor DR2 CZ will be available to gold members in these countries. Something else will be offered. And as many people already said, it is no longer possible to log in to xbox.com or Xbox Live using Korean account without verifying your age through I-Pin which in turn requires that you be a legal citizen of Korea with a security certificate issued in your name from a Korean bank. In other words, unless you are a Korean living in Korea or know someone who is willing to provide you with a lot of private information, you are just not going to be able to create or use a Korean account on Xbox ever.

Neither Japan nor Korea has any M rated games on Games on Demand so neither DR2 nor DR2 CZ will be available to gold members in these countries. Something else will be offered. And as many people already said, it is no longer possible to log in to xbox.com or Xbox Live using Korean account without verifying your age through I-Pin which in turn requires that you be a legal citizen of Korea with a security certificate issued in your name from a Korean bank. In other words, unless you are a Korean living in Korea or know someone who is willing to provide you with a lot of private information, you are just not going to be able to create or use a Korean account on Xbox ever.

Thanks for the info, guess I won't be able to unless I find a really good Korean friend then XD.

IGN had an ask Microsoft anything interview today and will do them every Monday but this answers all our questions about games stacking on 360 and Xbox One.

Can you earn two sets of Achievements for the same game (i.e. Playing Call of Duty Ghosts on Xbox 360 and on Xbox One)?

WHITTEN: Every game has its own set of achievements, so if you’re playing Call of Duty: Ghosts on Xbox 360 and on Xbox One, you can earn a separate set of Gamerscore in each game. But on the Xbox One version, you’re getting a much richer set of features, such as seeing your achievements progress on the Xbox One console, being able to unlock new achievements throughout the year, and earning real prizes inside and outside of the game. Xbox One also enables a new concept of challenges, where games will be offering special time-based opportunities to earn various goals and collect the rewards. More info on challenges can be found on Major Nelson's blog here.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/05/ask-microsoft-anything-about-xbox-one

I'm calling it now. Saints row IV is gonna be a quadruple stack.

Saints row IV AUS

Saints row IV Japan (Deep silver loves to give their property to Spike Chunsoft)

Saints Row IV German (The series has been traditionally been censored in Germany, wouldn't be surprised if the German version was the same list as the Australian)

Saints Row IV standard

Disappointing news, Heavy Fire EU doesn't stack. Which sucks, because the game was a 4 hour completion. I guess I kind of saw it coming with the NTSC version being region free.

Also, its official. I'm going broke with xbone stacks. Already stacking Destiny, Lego Marvel, and ass creed IV.

Best news yet, Madden NFL 25 was confirmed to carry over your MUT team (Simaliar to Skate 2 rank cheevo unlocking automatically on German, and sleeping dogs challenges carrying over) making Madden 25 a joke of a completion the second time around

I'm calling it now. Saints row IV is gonna be a quadruple stack.

Saints row IV AUS

Saints row IV Japan (Deep silver loves to give their property to Spike Chunsoft)

Saints Row IV German (The series has been traditionally been censored in Germany, wouldn't be surprised if the German version was the same list as the Australian)

Saints Row IV standard

Disappointing news, Heavy Fire EU doesn't stack. Which sucks, because the game was a 4 hour completion. I guess I kind of saw it coming with the NTSC version being region free.

Also, its official. I'm going broke with xbone stacks. Already stacking Destiny, Lego Marvel, and ass creed IV.

Best news yet, Madden NFL 25 was confirmed to carry over your MUT team (Simaliar to Skate 2 rank cheevo unlocking automatically on German, and sleeping dogs challenges carrying over) making Madden 25 a joke of a completion the second time around

Saints Row 4 German version does not stack!!!

http://www.schnittberichte.com/news.php?ID=5779