Garages vs. Parking Spaces

AvengingCactus7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How about both? Own houses with garages and driveways that both function as a save point. And I personally would like to own a Parking Garage or large underground penthouse garage or maybe a dealership like we had in Vice City. Something large where we can store a variety of vehicles without having to deal with public interference like the spaces in GTAIV

How about both? Own houses with garages and driveways that both function as a save point. And I personally would like to own a Parking Garage or large underground penthouse garage or maybe a dealership like we had in Vice City. Something large where we can store a variety of vehicles without having to deal with public interference like the spaces in GTAIV

I've always wanted that.

I always think how cool it would be to have a penthouse apartment that is in the middle of ritzy area. The apartment could be 30 stories up or even more. A balcony that has a spawning parachute in case you find the elevator too boring. A private underground garage with a gate (not a level crossing, but an actual gate) and a lot of spaces in that garage.

I'd more than willing have it as the most expensive place in the entire game by far, as long as it was included.

Some ridiculous number like $30 million (ridiculous for the game, not in real life since $30 million would be quite the low ball for an apartment like that).

lol YES i really hope that we dont have the same parking system as GTAIV. oh my god, i cannot count the number of NPCs that were brutally murdered for wrecking my newly painted car. not to mention, the game makes me re-enter the danmed pay n spray 100+ times to finally get something other than icky red. i never understood why i shouldnt be able to choose the color.

the worst is when i would pay a taxi driver to take me home, "here we are end of the-- CRAAAAAAAAAAAASH!"

"you fucking bitch."

• 3 weeks later...
the worst is when i would pay a taxi driver to take me home, "here we are end of the-- CRAAAAAAAAAAAASH!"

"you fucking bitch."

^^THIS - so many taxi drivers had to be capped in IV for this!

deffo garages all the way, parking spaces sucked. i used to find cars had mysteriously disapeared from them as well, was super annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see a mix of both. I had no problems with parking spaces personally. If I had to pick one though, sorry, but I'd have to go spaces. I just found them easier (I remember a few pain-in-the-ass garages to park into, as well as guaranteed street access), as well as looking better in general.

oh my god, i cannot count the number of NPCs that were brutally murdered for wrecking my newly painted car.

To be fair though, unless the newly painted car was shot completely out of the spot and totaled in the processes, if you were to leave and come back, it'd be there without a scratch on it.

Edited by jswartz0181

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...