VC Farming

RCMatthews93

lol the easiest way i have done it has been by luck. I would play online and my connection would be poor bc it was storming outside. the game said i was the only player left/ connection was poor so it ended the game and it gives me 250for playing online 10 for winning and like 20 for quality.

i dont think you can farm this way i just wanted to tell my story

lol the easiest way i have done it has been by luck. I would play online and my connection would be poor bc it was storming outside. the game said i was the only player left/ connection was poor so it ended the game and it gives me 250for playing online 10 for winning and like 20 for quality.

i dont think you can farm this way i just wanted to tell my story

If you know how to make your internet connection bad and drop mid-game - you can actually do this consistently. There's a video on youtube showing this.

Only other way I know to get them quick is play 1v1 blacktop vs. CPU - play with a good shooter, shoot 3s every time, win quick.

Buying them seems faster, $3 per 10,000 VC.

Before you start type in this gamer tag on the 2kShare Chadilacchavez download the roster load the roster then start the my career what the roster does is makes everyone in the league 5'3 and they suck all they do is shoot threes and miss. There ball security is like a centers my steal is at 50 and I average 8 a game it's like having game sliders you will be able to get 250 and plus a game or you just play key games and do around 600 a game. (Not including dynamic goals or milestones)

Before you start type in this gamer tag on the 2kShare Chadilacchavez download the roster load the roster then start the my career what the roster does is makes everyone in the league 5'3 and they suck all they do is shoot threes and miss. There ball security is like a centers my steal is at 50 and I average 8 a game it's like having game sliders you will be able to get 250 and plus a game or you just play key games and do around 600 a game. (Not including dynamic goals or milestones)

This has been the most effective method I have seen.