Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Maka

As far as I can figure, you get golds by first maxing out a character to get all the various money buffs. Then you get the 6X multiplier and hopefully the "multiplier doesn't drop if you get hit" perks from the inner board and play a level. With all of that on, gold should be a piece of cake.

The trouble and pain in the ass is going to be getting the 6X/multiplier-saving before every level you attempt, especially if you have to do both light and dark worlds.

Dang. Probably wont be TOO much trouble, though.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2267/UPgIPCw=.jpgFast & Furious - 5:gsicon:.

1. If you have a friend who has unlocked this mini-game, have them start an online session and invite you. Have them set it up so that the characters are in inside the carts, and waiting for him to choose "I Understand!", right before the race. Now join his game (using his invite) and have him start the race anywhere between 7-22 seconds (depending on connection speeds) after you accept the invite. You will join DURING the race, and will be added halfway through. Your timer will start from when you join allowing you to easily register times under 13 seconds. If your friend starts too early, you will join after the race ends. If your friend starts too late, you will join before the race begins. This may take a few tries for you to nail down the timing, but this is the easiest way if you are struggling. Just adjust the time your friend waits to start the race accordingly.

this worked thanks

Edit;

Cast Party: Hero unlocks Lucien

Hammer unlocks Scythe

Reaver unlocks Ben Finn

Garth unlocks Maze

Jack of Blades > Complete Dark Albion Credits level

Sir Walter > Complete Albion Credits level

Gabriel & Theresa > Play Fable: The Journey

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6532180_f1024.jpg

Bully: Can't be done with characters who you magic, so Garth or Maze for example. Has to be kicked and then killed with a gun user, so Reaver or Ben Finn.

Heroes of Millfields: Second line is in bold.

Ruler of Albion: There's a total of 8 Albion levels you need to complete, and this includes 'The Cloud' level. The paths you take at the end, so left or right, does not effect the end result.

• Millfields
  • Gravestone
  • Mistpeak
  • Bowerstone
  • Hobbe Caves
  • Aurora
  • The Credits
  • The Cloud

Ruler of Dark Albion: Same as above.

Heroes of Hobbe Caves : First line is in bold.

Edited by Nozza

Not saying I was the first person to found out about how to get Fast & Furious but I was certainly the first person to post on here about to get it the easy way by having someone invite you.

Do I get any credit for that?

Thanks

DarkThom

Not saying I was the first person to found out about how to get Fast & Furious but I was certainly the first person to post on here about to get it the easy way by having someone invite you.

Do I get any credit for that?

Thanks

DarkThom

Added credit to the guide.

Edit;

Cast Party: Hero unlocks Lucien

Hammer unlocks Scythe

Reaver unlocks Ben Finn

Garth unlocks Maze

Jack of Blades > Complete Dark Albion Credits level

Sir Walter > Complete Albion Credits level

Gabriel & Theresa > Play Fable: The Journey

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6532180_f1024.jpg

Bully: Can't be done with characters who you magic, so Garth or Maze for example. Has to be kicked and then killed with a gun user, so Reaver or Ben Finn.

Heroes of Millfields: Second line is in bold.

Ruler of Albion: There's a total of 8 Albion levels you need to complete, and this includes 'The Cloud' level. The paths you take at the end, so left or right, does not effect the end result.

• Millfields
  • Gravestone
  • Mistpeak
  • Bowerstone
  • Hobbe Caves
  • Aurora
  • The Credits
  • The Cloud

Ruler of Dark Albion: Same as above.

Heroes of Hobbe Caves : First line is in bold.

Bully updated, thanks.

Cast Party updated, thanks.

Those 2 lines are bolded, as those choices affect achievements.

Ruler achievements will be updated later today.

Edited by Maka

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2267/UPw1M6E=.jpgVeg Head - 5:gsicon:

Hit an enemy with its own head. This also unlocks a tile on the Inner Board.

Mistpeak level. You'll come across some Snollow Men (Hollow Men with snowman heads) a little into the game. If you don't attack, some of them (ones in the distance) will take their head off and throw it at you. I think you need to let it hit the floor, so it starts flashing red (going to explode), then press A to kick it back at them. This will kill them, and unlock the achievement.

You can ulock this achievement before Mistpeak. I just recieved this playing Survival after the Graveyard level. Any enemy that removes there head can be kicked/slashed back at them

Added credit to the guide.

Bully updated, thanks.

Cast Party updated, thanks.

Those 2 lines are bolded, as those choices affect achievements.

Ruler achievements will be updated later today.

On the ruler list count out Bowerstone. I just got the achievement but I haven't even played that level! Never played that map or have its related achievement yet I have this one? Someone say good glitch?! Lol

The others you do but I'm not sure on The Credits one because I did that one online before I completed the main single player levels. So it needs confirming.

Edited by Nozza

Heroes of The Dark Cloud: I've "popped" my head about 4/5 times before I've even gone in the second tele porters, and no achievement has unlocked. So I'm guessing it'll unlock once I've completed it, so you'll need to edit that information in because it's a little misleading.

I'll edit once I've done the level to confirm.

Edit; Confirmed. I got the achievement upon completion.

Edit 2; if you're having trouble with the Traitor achievement a good level other than the Hobbes Cabe is the Dark Bowerstone. Loads of endless Hobbes!

Edited by Nozza

Any tips for Veg Head? I am doing the survival arena thing. Problems that arise:

-they rarely throw their heads

-there are too many around that get in the way when I kick back

-the pumpkin never goes in the direction I want when I kick it

-AI teammates kill them too quickly (even when they have never once had an ability bought for them)

Edit 2; if you're having trouble with the Traitor achievement a good level other than the Hobbes Cabe is the Dark Bowerstone. Loads of endless Hobbes!
Millfields has a flock of them towards the end too.

dumb question how do you get to the dark board??
By beating the light one.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2267/UPtaMnA=.jpgHeroes of Dark Millfields - 20:gsicon:

Complete Millfields in Dark Albion without being hit!

This achievement is best done with 4 total human players. Using this method you will need to play the level from beginning to end a total of 2 times.

During the first playthrough, have 2 of the players complete all the fights while the other two (getting the achievement) stick to the back, making sure they do not take damage. They should use Garth or Reaver, as they have long distance attacks, and can stay to the back. They should avoid confrontation and just use dogdge :bbut: when enemies are near. If for some reason, one of them do get hit, just have them join in the attack, to help the last player. After that, just cycle through the players until everyone has unlocked the achievements.

Extra tips will be added..

i just found a super easy way to do this one, wait till you get the inner board unlocked, then keep doing a quick level till you unlock the invisible perk, then just sit back and let the AI kill everything, obviously works quicker when you have the AI leveled up pretty good

i just found a super easy way to do this one, wait till you get the inner board unlocked, then keep doing a quick level till you unlock the invisible perk, then just sit back and let the AI kill everything, obviously works quicker when you have the AI leveled up pretty good

You don't even have to let the AI kill everything. Just sit in the back with a ranged character and kill everything yourself.

I'm not sure if you want to add this to the guide since it's somewhat common knowledge.

Select the first Sled Race mini game. You get 5k gold for winning which gives you 2 dice rolls. And it only takes about 15 seconds to finish race (not including final scores screen.)

So you can keep going back to the board and try to land on the tiles you need.

It's also nice if you have some gold saved up too, but each time you win you do get 5k gold so you can essentially buy a good majority of the skills with the just earnings

Millfields has a flock of them towards the end too.

Yeah but Dark Bowerstone has them all the way through pretty much. So playing a level with constant Hobbes and chests, you'll have a better chance than playing a level all the way through right to the end to then have a 1 chance of getting the right Power-up.