• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't able to pull off Sagat's 7hit combo until I did it this way:

- Jump Forward

- Before Landing, do QCF + FP

- Immediately after, do QCF + FP

My problem before was that I was trying to jump in, press FP before landing, then QCF + QCF + FP, which never worked.

Plus, I found it easier to use the classic Tiger Knee (QCF, UF + K) to charge up sagat's super meter.

Wow. Thanks man. I just did that and got the achievement. This should be thrown into the Guide I think.

If I can do Chun Li's with the thumb stick, I can guarantee you can do the same. Tips (As more-than-likely already done):

- Change settings to Game Speed = 0, Rounds = 5, Timer = Infinite, and Handicap = Enabled

- Go to Multiplayer, Local Match, and choose Classic Arcade.

- Choose Chun Li - Turbo with Weak Handicap, and you're opponent T. Hawk or Sagat with Strong Handicap (Gives you more chances, in case you mess up).

- Practice your Up Kick with Chun Li to build up her Special meter, and once full, back her into the edge of the screen. Then bring her opponent right in front of here.

* Charge Back, Forward, Back, Forward Heavy Kick

- While she is performing her Super combo, hold down to charge her Up Kick, and as soon as she finishes, finish the Up Kick combination, and you should get an easy 7 or 8 hit combo.

This one seriously only took me a couple tries to get. Way easier than Sagat's.

PS: If you want to make it REAL easy, switch your control settings so that Y is Heavy Punch and B is Heavy Kick. This makes the Fierce moves much easier.

Thanks... i maked the achievement with your chun-li's strategy :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Here's how I got it:

1. Go to single player->training->classic arcade

2. Choose SSFIIT Saget(so he has a special bar)

3. Make the dummy T.Hawk

4. Set dummy to no block and super always on

5. While the dummy's in the corner, jump in with a late HP (has to be late, or "deep"), then combo into his super (QCF QCF HP) as you're landing. You'll get 6-7hits. Once you start hitting 7 hits and getting the hang of it (might take awhile, keep at it, and make sure you're HP is coming in deep in the jump), go to the next part:

7. Start classic arcade local multiplayer, pick SSFIIT Saget, pick T. Hawk for 2 player

8. Keep doing a WP uppercut away from the standing second player (to build up your meter)

9. Put 2 player in the corner

10. Combo, if fail, try try again

I actually failed the first time, but got the throw achievement just to end the round, lol. So, if you don't have that, and get frustrated, there ya go.

EDIT:

I suggest setting your controller to this:

WP=X

MP=LT

HP=Y

WK=A

MK=RT

HK=B

Triggers are a pain, and you probably won't use medium attacks unless you're playing footsie with a human opponent...

Thanks for the tips worked just fine http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif but I didn't change the control.

I punched with "Y" and did the super with "Y" too and I got my achievement.

• 4 weeks later...
I wasn't able to pull off Sagat's 7hit combo until I did it this way:

- Jump Forward

- Before Landing, do QCF + FP

- Immediately after, do QCF + FP

My problem before was that I was trying to jump in, press FP before landing, then QCF + QCF + FP, which never worked.

Plus, I found it easier to use the classic Tiger Knee (QCF, UF + K) to charge up sagat's super meter.

What does QCF, UF and FP stand for? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I lucked out due to doing a double kick with Chun-Li (after her Super).

Spent a good hour reading and trying all the other ways simply to get it on my initial idea. >>;

Anyway, it's nice to see that 7 hit combos are possible with other characters in this sluggish game. >_<;

• 2 weeks later...

After trying the chun-li method for around 2 hours - I used the Deejay method and got it on my 3rd go.

The timing is much easier and providing you can connect the jump kick with the three jabs its an easy 7-hit combo.

For anyone reading this who hasnt got the achievement try this method first - it's much easier than the Sagat / Chun-li

Just online wins to go now for a easy 200/200.

• 1 month later...

Well, After trying Sagat for 30 minutes or so, my first punch was never counted in the combo.

Then, chun-li's method, my up kick never connected with the opponent which was already on the ground.

Then, Dee Jay... Got it on my 3rd try in practice so i switched to VS mode and did it immediately. That one worked like a charm for me.

• 5 months later...
This is another easy way.

1. Choose Dee Jay as your character.

2. Press start with the second controller and choose Zangief

3. Jump over and use the F kick,(Hold)down,jab,jab,jab,and then do the up kick by pressing up + F kick

I got it on my first try, hopes this helps

This helped immensely in pulling it off.:woop:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man, I really wish the Achievement Guide had put the USB Disco's entire ChunLi method in. Good thing I saw this thread. Chun-Li really is easy. I just practiced it in Local Match and got it in no time. Best thing to do is map the Roundhouse button to A,B,Y or X, and make sure to learn how to do Up Kick. Also once you get the special off, you have to charge for Up Kick ASAP.

• 6 months later...