I need quite a few of the online achievements. I'm looking to get

Needle in a Haystack

Strong Closer

Job Skills

Download Complete

Role Model

Abstergo Employee of the Month

Ahead of the Curve

I'm on almost every day in some capacity. Send me a message with "AC:B" and we can find some time to work. Cheers!

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have finally gotten all my cheevos for this game. Much love to Namsoon,Paladin Kodiak,MarsianOnFire,geckotamer, and SMOK1INGJONES.

Couldn't have done it without you guys!!! If these guys need help and you're available,please help them with any other cheevos they have left!

Thanks Again,I'll probably see you in the next game for the same reasons,lol!

I have finally gotten all my cheevos for this game. Much love to Namsoon,Paladin Kodiak,MarsianOnFire,geckotamer, and SMOK1INGJONES.

Couldn't have done it without you guys!!! If these guys need help and you're available,please help them with any other cheevos they have left!

Thanks Again,I'll probably see you in the next game for the same reasons,lol!

No problem bro! See you on the next one!

As for boosting I still need to get to lvl 50 and a couple bonuses so if anyone needs help send me a msg on live

Okay, I'm down to just a couple more MP achievements left, so I'll throw my hat out there too. I should be on tonight 7-midnight EST. I should also be on Saturday at some point too, hopefully.

I need: Strong Closer, Role Model, Abstergo Employee of the Month, and of course, Download Complete. I'm mostly concerned about getting the first three, as I can get the level 50 one on my own ... even if it takes forever.

Gamertag: Rolks

I'm also willing to help others after I get those three, as I really enjoy playing the multiplayer. Just message me on Live.