Question about version on sale today...

Well both SF4 and SF4:AE are on sale so I'm assuming the AE one has everything. Thought you were talking about the standard game.

Yes this is what is confusing me as well... I can't find ant description on xbox.com or anything that states if the version you download has all the characters and whatnot included or if you still need the Arcade Edition expansion

Okay street fighter 4 on sale is the original game that came out first.

Super street fighter 4;AE is super street fighter 4 (base game original) and AE updates on disk (or hard drive in this case) so when you buy the AE version you are buying super sf 4 ( the second version of the game) as well as the arcade edition (add on which you do not buy separately the AE info is coded in)

So in short if you buy the SSF4:AE you will have arcade edition characters (yun,yang, e ryu, ONI) without buying the dlc separate.

They made a disk based retail version that has AE on disk and this is what you are actually purchasing on demand. I have this version on GoD and I do have access to all AE chars without any extra purchase.

Edited by n33njah
Clarification