gratuitous sex in gaming...

xjarhead1999

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:whs You're not strange at all, because I pretty much feel the exact same way. I read the article and didn't agree with a single written word. It may be true for some people but others don't have those types of opinions. Sure we may all have "stereotypes" that we refer back to in our own minds and think about, but I've never thought that a woman was an idiot because she dressed sexy, maybe jealous but definitely NOT an idiot.

Thanks! Glad to know I'm not alone in thinking that. I think the problem with stuff like that is that the author often forgets that, as similar as we may seem at times and in some cases may really be, everybody is different and what works for some people doesn't work for others, so you can't just group us all together and expect it to work.

And I totally agree, how someone dresses isn't a factor in determining whether or not they are in idiot. I only need them to open their mouth to figure that out. :p lol.

No, I was jokingly being a creep to the other person who posted. I didn't know Monk was a girl until a few days ago actually.

lol, really? I'm pretty sure it was brought up in some posts months ago.

Shame. If you had a drinking problem it could have been an excuse for your unnatural creepy love for My Little Pony.

Haha!

Drinking is responsible for a lot of awful things, I think watching TV would be one of the less harmful activities.

No...irresponsible people drinking are responsible for a lot of awful things. Blame belongs with the individual. Bottom line is you're a man who likes My Little Pony...it's just the beginning of a road that will lead to even more creepy activities.

Drinking is responsible for a lot of awful things, I think watching TV would be one of the less harmful activities.

The people that give alcohol such a bad name are idiot meat heads and angry drunks. If you ever met me when I was drunk you'd think I was the happiest nicest drunk guy you have ever met.

To me alcohol has a calming and soothing effect sort of like what marijuana has on most people. I also feel alot more talkative and social when I drink. Basically a 12 pack of Newcastle Brown Ale turns me into (dare I say) alot more of a likable guy than when I'm sober.

Don't let those asshole rednecks at the bar make you believe that everyone who drinks is abusive or some kind of an angry drunk. We arn't all like that.

Edited by Delow317

No...irresponsible people drinking are responsible for a lot of awful things. Blame belongs with the individual. Bottom line is you're a man who likes My Little Pony...it's just the beginning of a road that will lead to even more creepy activities.
I think you're right, I was just bashing in mailboxes with a baseball bat while screaming "friendship".

The people that give alcohol such a bad name are idiot meat heads and angry drunks. If you ever met me when I was drunk you'd think I was the happiest nicest drunk guy you have ever met.

To me alcohol has a calming and soothing effect sort of like what marijuana has on most people. I also feel alot more talkative and social when I drink. Basically a 12 pack of Newcastle Brown Ale turns me into (dare I say) alot more of a likable guy than when I'm sober.

Don't let those asshole rednecks at the bar make you believe that everyone who drinks is abusive or some kind of an angry drunk. We arn't all like that.

The problem is, everyone thinks that about themselves when they drink.

I live next to a bar and have dealt with plenty of abusive drunks within my own family.

People that think they're comedians helping everyone to have a good time are obnoxious disrespectful assholes usually.

Not saying you're this way but most people lack self-awareness and whatever amount they had completely goes away with alcohol.

I think you're right, I was just bashing in mailboxes with a baseball bat while screaming "friendship".

I live next to a bar and have dealt with plenty of abusive drunks within my own family.

People that think they're comedians helping everyone to have a good time are obnoxious disrespectful assholes usually.

Not saying you're this way but most people lack self-awareness and whatever amount they had completely goes away with alcohol.

But are drunken fools as annoying as "bronies"?

Most people do lack self awareness and know not what they do. However in my case it isn't just me be saying I'm a nice guy when I drink It's everyone! My ex, people at bars, parties, get togethers etc. Hell I even had cops tell me that I was one of the nicest and competent drunks they ever dealt with!

Other people have actually told me that I'm more of a likable person when I'm drinking. Although that did kinda hurt my feelings some, it just goes to show that in my case, it's OTHERS who have told me this, it's not just what I think!

That's dependent on whether they act on their desires. Some don't.

When you do, you get upgraded to the "child molester" tier.

Indeed, they aren't one in the same. I know people that would be classified as child molesters that aren't pedophiliac.

Yep, you weren't trying to say anything by bringing it up. You did it for no reason whatsoever. Actually, you even forgot you put it there because you weren't implying anything. Just to paraphrase, you totally did not say "if he quaks like a pedophile..." or anything of the sort.

The quote is just incompatible with ideal Bronyism and makes you a super. easy. target.. That's all I'm saying.

>Knew it was a joke

>Still takes it at face value

MLP has a target audience of under 13 year olds. Put it together.

If you had nothing but wrestling paraphernelia in your sig, I would've just let it go. If you had Big Bird and Cookie Monster down there, i'd give you the same level of shit.

That's another thing, please stop labeling me. I don't use any retard names when referring to me liking something, not a "trekkie", "otaku", "metalhead", "hiphophead", etc. because you're better off just saying you're a retard that likes [insert whatever].

I'm an atheist but that doesn't mean I'm apart of the Atheist of America group or that I do any organized activities at all with people that don't practice any type of religion.

Although I guess labelling me something that basically means "weirdo middle-aged man that likes a cartoon for little girls" is easiar to link with pedophillia.

If someone had the Trek insignia in their avatar, chances are good they're a trekkie. People with anime characters generally do frequent anime discussion threads. And metalheads will always, always tell us that Metallica's ""Green Hell" is the pinnacle of lyrical achievement.

Your super-sensitivity to this and re-iteration about how I'm trying to link you to pedophilia, is worrysome, though. I made a comment, several times you've invoked some sort of weirdly specific denial. You could've "won" with a swift "I like ponies. So what." but instead take some sort of weird umbrage in trying to convince us that you don't have some sort of weird outstanding problem by saying that i have some sort of bias.

Okay then.

Which goes without saying you have no idea what my age or gender is, so I could be a 15 year old girl.
ITT: an older guy says he could be a 15 year old girl to a 15 year old girl in a topic about sex in videogames.

Now if someone of the Muslim faith told me they hated America I wouldn't immediately jump to the conclusion he's a terrorist.
Objection! Relevancy?

"What if" scenarios are the best because anyone could make themselves look good in those.

Lets go back to what he and then I said but instead replace woman with sodas.

Him:"I don't understand how anyone could like Coke"

Me:"Because it's basically the same as Pepsi, people like what they like"

Which is 100% accurate and I wasn't wrong in the slightest in my post.

Nowhere in my post did I mention age or sexual intercorse which makes my sig irrelevant.

Doing under 13 year olds in your head and thus implying doing people over 13 sexually is not as innocuous as choosing between Coke and Pepsi. No one is trying to be funny about their soda choice, either.

If you really are a fifteen year old girl Monk and I will totally buy you beer this weekend. Just saying.

I think my fake ID would get confiscated if I actually tried to use it to buy alcohol instead of establishing fake accounts on Mt.Gox.

Monk is only 15? Not that it matters any but she's much smarter than a 15 year old in my mind's eye, not to mention she's very knowlegable on many things I don't even have a clue about. :)

Anyhow Mr. White, I'm just messing with ya here! ;)

Homeschooling leaves a lot of time on my hands.

Irony is, however, having your daily average achievement score plummet after joining an achievement site.

Shame. If you had a drinking problem it could have been an excuse for your unnatural creepy love for My Little Pony.

"Everytime a cutie mark fills the whole screen, take a shot."

TV is one of the most harmful because it gives the excuse of complacency. Just the same, though, it's the greatest and most horrifying invention.

This is where I'd post a picture from Bronycon but Android on this lapdock is a pain in the ass. I'll edit this post when I'm in front of a real computer.

Here's my edit:

http://www.theawl.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Brony4_Vendor.jpg

We're going to start carrying MLP:FiM stuff in the storefront.

{shows him that picture}

Did I say start? What I meant to say was never.

...Jesus Crackers are those things real?

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/184/7/d/sparity_cosplay_at_bronycon_by_destinydecade-d55qffs.jpg

BRAVE.

So.. back to sex..

Can't. You guys know there's minors in the thread now.

there's some full on nudity in LA Noire, buuuuuut it's not what i'd call erotic
Only if you live in America.

See? Wall of text.

I hope you choke and die.

OT: I'm seriously disappointed in the sexual content in X-Blades, people.

I'M GOING TO EAT SOMEONE'S BABIES

Game is alright, though.

Anyone play through the Torgue content for Borderlands 2, yet? There's a line that Moxxi had in there that really stuck with me.

Edited by Felonious Monk

I didn't read most of this thread aside from some stuff about that dude who's into cartoon horses. I just wanted to quote this post:

I had never seen a boob before I played Dante's Inferno, one day I hope to see a real one. That would be neat as heck.

And let Walter know that this post is incredible.

Or as aannoying as people that keep bringing up bronies or their hatred for a cartoon show?

You sir a diamond in the rough. Consider yourslef a lucky man.

The quote is just incompatible with ideal Bronyism and makes you a super. easy. target.. That's all I'm saying.
That quote is compatible in regards to how you're treating me to bronyism.

The only reason I'm a "super. easy. target." (NO IDEA WHAT THE PURPOSE OF THE PERIODS WAS FOR) is this is the first thread in the 1,000+ posts I've made on here and the sistersite where anyone has brought up my Pinkie sig in a thread where there just so happens to be people that adamnetly hate the cartoon of origin for the character.

MLP has a target audience of under 13 year olds. Put it together.

If you had nothing but wrestling paraphernelia in your sig, I would've just let it go. If you had Big Bird and Cookie Monster down there, i'd give you the same level of shit.

Wrestling fans I would worry about the most.

Also going back to double standards, I bet you would have had no problem if it was any other cartoon in my sig.

If someone had the Trek insignia in their avatar, chances are good they're a trekkie. People with anime characters generally do frequent anime discussion threads. And metalheads will always, always tell us that Metallica's ""Green Hell" is the pinnacle of lyrical achievement.
I don't speak Kligon, I don't cosplay and go to conventions and I never aattend concerts or any forums to any of the prementioned things.

I am a fan of those things.

I am a human, not a soup can.

Stop with the labels plz.

Your super-sensitivity to this and re-iteration about how I'm trying to link you to pedophilia, is worrysome, though.
"I just keep re-accusing you of something that is a detrimental to your chaaracter and you keep telling us that you aren't the thing that I keep accusing you of so you must be that thing I'm accusing you of. Doth protest too much?"

So I'm going to accuse you of being a table and if you say you're not a table it's because you're actually a table.

You could've "won"

"Won"? Won e-ffing what? A discussion?

My brain right now:

http://emotibot.net/pix/1342.jpeg

with a swift "I like ponies. So what." but instead take some sort of weird umbrage in trying to convince us that you don't have some sort of weird outstanding problem by saying that i have some sort of bias.
1. I did try to say that.

2. You most certainly do.

Objection! Relevancy?
I already explained it beofre how you linked two things and jumped to a random conclusion.

Doing under 13 year olds in your head and thus implying doing people over 13 sexually is not as innocuous as choosing between Coke and Pepsi. No one is trying to be funny about their soda choice, either.
Pretty cool how you quoted somethign without reading it.

Agian, sig had nothing to do with my post.

I never mentioned sex in my post.

I merely stated things can be attractive.

Cars can be attractive, doesn't mean every guy wants to stick his genitals into the muffler.

TV is one of the most harmful because it gives the excuse of complacency. Just the same, though, it's the greatest and most horrifying invention.
Just as every other source of media does.

[insert cherry picked images of people doing things they enjoy.]

"Oh, look at this fat guy selling toys, what a loser."

"Look at this hideous girl cosplaying."

Those generic quotes couldn't be applied to any pictures of any other people doing things related to other hobbies. Oh wait, they can.

I ain't even mad.

http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/+_f2704e3e246e0c424cb12aa5546a468b.gif

But this thread does remind me, that people are really this bad, really this bad.

Want to call it a wash, then? Because all I'm going to do is quote each section of your post and say you're wrong and ocassionally provide a supporting link or re-quote something else you've said, and you're just going to respond with "nuh-uh".

Will come to my defense on that picture, though, never said she was ugly, because I would scissor the hell out of that while screaming "Jubbiles!" Not even kidding. I'm just saying she's super brave for having that much top cleavage in a convention known for guys wearing t-shirts that say "Free Hugs". I'd certainly be uncomfortable dressed like that.

Will come to my defense on that picture, though, never said she was ugly, because I would scissor the hell out of that while screaming "Jubbiles!" Not even kidding. I'm just saying she's super brave for having that much top cleavage in a convention known for guys wearing t-shirts that say "Free Hugs". I'd certainly be uncomfortable dressed like that.
But isn't she filthy pony scum who watches a show for children and probably has dog fights in her backyard?

Being serious now, I'm happy you threw me that bone by posting a double standard. It's not okay for an adult to quote a joke about sleeping with someone underage but it's okay for a 15 year old doing a joke about doing the nasty with a 32 year old.

But isn't she filthy pony scum who watches a show for children and probably has dog fights in her backyard?

Being serious now, I'm happy you threw me that bone by posting a double standard. It's not okay for an adult to quote a joke about sleeping with someone underage but it's okay for a 15 year old doing a joke about doing the nasty with a 32 year old.

There's no way that chick is 32; and I am in no way joking.

Unless she's not into it in which case I would totally say I was just joking as I would slink my way out the door.