Tower of Lost Souls Discussion/Help Thread

Chocobacon NWO

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havn't made it there yet but make an Astaroth with almost full health and Soul Edge and if the enemies don't have auto grapple break s, grapple till your hearts content if not try using senyeoung(spelled wrong i know). He can soul crush in about 5 attacks if use the foward Y move. If you are still having trouble Nightmare for me was the easiest character to get ring outs with for me.

Question: Does anyone know if the TOLS actually unlocks said gear, or does it just make it so you don't have to purchase it? I already had all the ones I've gotten so far. I've beaten story mode with all characters, all 5 bonus, and a custom so I should have 'access' to all equipment, yes? I just have to buy it all now..

I havn't made it there yet but make an Astaroth with almost full health and Soul Edge and if the enemies don't have auto grapple break s, grapple till your hearts content if not try using senyeoung(spelled wrong i know). He can soul crush in about 5 attacks if use the foward Y move. If you are still having trouble Nightmare for me was the easiest character to get ring outs with for me. Hope this helps.

A Nightmare with HP Drain A, Auto Unblockable Attack A, and Nullify Ring Out A has helped me a lot in the tower. So far I'm on Floor 53-56 and not having many problems with him, mostly just problems with some of the ridiculous fights you have to go through with little time to do them. Also make sure Nightmare is using Soul Edge (Final Form) so you can automatically have Auto Unblockable Attack A.

Edited by KIRBYLINK
Updates and corrections.

does tols descent all have to be done in 1 go...no stop off points or such, just got to level 12 and died thought of doing it all from floor 1 again kills me

Yes, you must do all of the floors in one run on desent.

Edited by KIRBYLINK

1. Level up ataroth to level 9

2.Buy Soul Edge

3. Equip the following items.

Hermits Hood

Juok Chaplet

Demonic Pauldrons

Chain Mail

Leviathan Cuirass

Lusca Gauntlets

Asura Tassets

Shinobi Tabi

Nightmare Greaves

4.Equip Health Drain A and what ever else makes u feel good inside

5.Make another one

6.Grapple like there is no tomorrow

I am not sure how u get all these items but you should have at least a majority of the achievements but am not sure. This should get u thru all floors but 20 and 45-46. For those make a yun seung with soul edge and a good amount of health. Then hit the computer with foward y over and over and get critical finishes. it should only take a few hits to soul crush

Edited by frank9080

57-59F IS EFFING IMPOSSIBLE!

My god this crap is insane. I haven't even been able to get to 59. Cervantes and Mitsurugi always destroy me. I tried that Astaroth build but after a while in 58 they just know I'm going to grapple and either break it every time or duck before I even grapple. Any other good builds for these floors because this is driving me insane.

Make a Yun-seong with Soul Edge and the following

Pegasus Sallet

Executioner's Gorget

Lusca Shoulders

Executioners Fauld

Vagrabt's Haori

Lusca Gauntlets

Death's Quisse

Bandages

Caretaker's Boots

Then do his foward Y attack and for floor 45-46 and you will have a critical finish in a few hits for your other two characters you can either make another two of these ut you just have to use the two standard Yun-seong's hope this helps

Right now each Set of Floors is worse,thanks for the Yun-Seong Tactic,that worked great on Floors 45-46,but now 47-49 each enemy is invisible and that Astaroth Tactic doesn't really work for me at least not with the invisible ones.

Do you really mean always run up to the opponent and grapple wit the left trigger?

I think I have to rest a day after each part of that freakin tower.