Achievement Guide (1750)

The Pants Party

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Kick 'Em When They're Down guide quote]

Are you sure about this? I just tried this and still only have 10/11.

The guide says to use the lancer chainsaw as one of your 11 executions but I saw elsewhere that the chainsaw is not needed for the 11. Try equipping the Lancer and just hitting B for a melee execution (not chainsaw). For me at least it counted towards the 11 executions.

Hi, I haven't gotten the game yet, I will soon and will be posting me questions here :p I do want to know why I keep getting fking invites to play GOW2 when I haven't bought the game. It's not just me, because I keep getting messages of friends sending messages 'to all friends' ranting about people sending them invites, so is a thing that is going on all over, and WHY? Is there some type of challenge or achievement for this? Or is it a glitch that invites everyone on your friends list when you're trying to only invite some? I'm confused and annoying, but all the invites, and the messages of people complainting about the invites. :/

Hi, I haven't gotten the game yet, I will soon and will be posting me questions here :p I do want to know why I keep getting fking invites to play GOW2 when I haven't bought the game. It's not just me, because I keep getting messages of friends sending messages 'to all friends' ranting about people sending them invites, so is a thing that is going on all over, and WHY? Is there some type of challenge or achievement for this? Or is it a glitch that invites everyone on your friends list when you're trying to only invite some? I'm confused and annoying, but all the invites, and the messages of people complainting about the invites. :/

GoW2 has an "invite all" feature. It even invites OFFLINE people.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/629/-s27==.jpgFriends with Benefits 50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Complete all acts in co-op on any difficulty (Marcus or Dom)

I would suggest coupling this with your Insane difficulty run as this will make it much easier. If for some reason you have to do this out of order, that will not affect the achievement. You do not have to be the second player like in the first game, both players will get these achievements.

I just wanted to add-on to this, if you host a public co-op game and no one joins, you DO NOT get credit torwards any of the co-op achievements.

I learned this the hard way also when a person joined my game and left before I finished some chapters.

Nice guide The Pants Party. I've been doing the round thing since Friday night and I've left it on for a good 25 hours + rounds that I have been playing to get the online achievements I'd wish it actually displayed how many rounds you are at considering the TV is off and I don't see the update and it hasn't shown an update while I'm playing. The guitar does work, don't have a controller with a wire so. =]

So my question is how many hours until I hit 1999? I believe I'm at least half way there, maybe more the bar is half way full. Plan on knocking out this beast then Seriously and get 1k sometime by Friday because I got a busy weekend ahead of me.