Achievement Trading Thread

Okay so the servers seem to be down at the moment but Myself and StoneCold67 will be running through the DLC achievements. We'll need at least 2 more people for Carnival/Restrained Violence. So if anyone is interested in a couple of hours when the servers will hopefully be back online, message me on xbl (Klebo) and I'll get back to you :)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so Klebo did it without me, so i'm still looking to do Carnival, Wild Rage, Restrained Violence, Straw Hat, The spice of life and Up and down. I'm online now and the servers are working. I'll be on for the next hour or so, so message me on XBL if you want to get these done GT: StoneCold67

I've gotten next to nothing as far as invites to get these done, so I figure I'll just organize a run myself.

1. Ephemeral Locke

Getting all the map-based achievements won't take longer than an hour. I don't mind running and getting some of the other achievements as well. If you want to be added to the list, just keep in mind you'll be expected to help all 4 people get all achievements. Shoot me a message or post on this thread and I'll add you to the list. Thanks guys!

i need all the mediterranean traveler achievements minus up and down, and "the vulture" from the character pack. i'd really like to 100% this game before AC3 comes out. anyone available sunday night or monday during the day to help me boost these really quickly? send me a message, GT: Anamorphose

I would like to boost the mediterranean dlc only, just send me a pm

I'm online during the following times today (saturday)

Now - 10:00am (BST - British Summer Time)

12:00pm - 1:00pm

3:00pm - 4:00pm

6:00pm - 7:00pm

9:00pm - 10:00pm

Will change these times if i havent found anyone to help boost today

Note: I have no mic will that be a problem? Well i dont think it will since the cheevos are pretty self explainatory, no need to use mic...i think.

Hey,

I need some help boost some of the DLC achievements.

I still need:

The Vulture, The Juggernaut, Wild Rage, Restrained Violence, Straw Hat, and Variety is the Spice of Life.

I don't mind helping if someone needs other ones too.

I'm going to be on Fridays, and the weekends. Pacific Coast time.

Gamertag is TRIGGRHAPPY94.