Easiest 1000 Gamerscore Out There!

robxxxdizzzle

This has to be the easiest game to get 1000g ever!

i rented this game and had a 1000g in an hour and a half...

all you do is make the cpu's offense and defense horrible and yours excellent...

then take off the offsides penalty (for your four sacks)...

then play a 3-4 minute game and rush the first two quarters for the 200 yards rushing...

second half just make your primary reciever do a straight away and lob a pass to him...theres your 350 passing yds...

and all the other stuff is pretty much easy as F**K! haha

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah. I just rented this game as I was looking for NBA Live 07, which they didn't have so I plan on ripping through this in a few hrs based on all the tips, thx guys!

Now let's hope BlockBuster has NBA Live 07 when I take this back as I need it for Sun's. big event! :)

Edit: As you can see I got my 1000 last night but I had to stay up until 2 AM simming my A$$ off...I did it while watching TV but it was worth it for 400 GPs :)

Also, I played as my Steelers and made it all the way to the 4th Qtr of the SB in Franchise S1 when the game locked up on me...silly me didn't save yet as I had gotten 500 GPs at that pt., so I just started simming as the Eagles and kept missing the SB until the 3rd season which I made sure to play the Championship game and the SB for 100 and then simmed the rest of the night...so it was an easy 1000 but it took a while and I made it harder on myself :)

• 1 month later...
It's very easy. Except at first I didn't know you could simulate because I didn't think they would make it that easy, so I ended up playing all the games until 2021 until my friend told me that I didn't have to play every game. Then I simulated the rest in an hour. I felt like a complete noob.:(
Wow, that sucks big time couldn't believe you made it that far.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I rented this game this afternoon and got all achievements in almost exactly 4 hours. The first 10 come in about an hour or less and the 30 Year Franchise achievement took exactly 3 hours for me. Pretty easy achievements and only 4 hours to do. I like 06 much better than 07. It looks just as good and the interface is so much better!

Outcome doesn't matter Bulldozer. You can lose every single game of your franchise, but as long as you complete all 30 years, you get the achievement. Time consuming, but very easy since wins don't matter in the least.

This was probably the easiest 1000 points out there, though all the sports ones were really simple during the launch year. The 30 years was a bit of a pain though. Glad to see the 2008 games dont have these anymore.

I would actually have to disagree that this is the easiest 1000 out there, the easiest's games out there are probably NBA Live 06 and Fuzion Frenzy 2 you can get those achievements in like an hour at the most, plus you don't need to waste like 3 hours of your time sitting in front of your tv simming and pressing the a button.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While all the other achievments were really easy, I personally found simulating the 30 years a pain in the ass. Having to hit a button every few minutes made it impossible to just leave it on autopilot. I ended up folding laundry and flipping back and forth between my game and video input. I guess that's why the award was worth so much...boring players to death (kind of like the watching the credits award in Guitar Hero II).

• 3 weeks later...