achivments

monkeysmellsbanana

Halo 3 i really liked it especially in the end great game, stupid achivements. after playing awhile the game i found that bungie the only thing want u to be piss off. e.g bullshit stuff like sticking a player didnt die, spawn points, explosion radius. i hate online achivements.

TWO FOR ONE:To get this 1 u need to play lone wolves, or legedanry brawl. use the spartan laser to kill 2 player with 1 shot.Maps:high ground and conscruct. To get this achivement there 2 ways ask,or do it. To do it u need to play oddball in construct. everybody goes to oddball so shot the oddball holder there might some dude behind him. might cause some few tries.

SLICE N DICE:to get this 1 u need to play lone wolves, or legedanry brawl

if ur lucky the a game type only sword.Maps: the pit, and construct. There 1 big place that everybody goes kill themselves go there kill them by using a sword. when 2 ppl r fighting w8 the other to kill so u can kill him then camp croucing the other came cause there was a big fight this time dont w8 kill him before the other kill him. B is faster then RT. U got 4 seconds before u restart. or simply ask them for.

WERE IN SOME CHOP: do it in campaign cause in this 1 u need a trip mine. there no trip mine in ranked except RBTB to do this achivement do the mission road to voi. when ur feet grab trip mine dont use them after kill the wraith some chopper will began to kill u. When a chopper is going to splatter u active the trip mine before he going to splatter u.

HEADSHOT HONCHO: do it in campaign cause its a tricky description. u have to use the sniper 10 headshots the only mission to do this is the ark ull get a sniper any diffuclty. shot the brutes in the head with the sniper not grunts oh and active the score.

TOO CLOSE TO THE SUN: Online or campaign i suggest online cause its more easier. Play RBTB in vallhala make sure have the spartan laser which is in the middle of the map, or sandtrap u might camp and when somebody gets to the banshee.

SCORING ACHIVEMENTS:Play normal all mission use all skull except iron,black eye, silver does not count as a skull do not use blind. must get at least 15k on each mission expct the ark,and the coveneant u need at least 50k on this. U must active the score before u begin.l

SKULLS: Go To www.haloeastereggs.net .

RATINGS: to the graduate just win a game in online. UNSC spartan win 30 times SPARTAN officer win 75 times 11 ranked online.

MISSIONS: just play them any diffuclty.

STORY: play normal,then heroic,then legedanry. no easy

KILLIING FRENZY: camp with a shotgun in snowbound or epiath must be in lone wolves or legendary brawl.

UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL: just beat 5 ppl down in 1 single game any map assisnt count must paly lone wolves or legendary brawl.

MONGOOSE MOWDOWN: play king of the hill on isolation. grab a mongoose and go directly to the hill there somebody there grabbing the shotgun.

FEAR THE PINK MIST: campaign is more easier just grab a needler and boom any lvl,mission,covenant. online maps the pit,isolation, and narrow must be done in lone wolves or legedanry brawl.

MARATHON MAN:go to www.Haloeastereggs.net

USED CAR MAN SALEMAN: mission the ark when u see a pelican crash go there and grab the rocket reload then a thing will pop out with 4 enemies just shoot the rocket. if u fail kill urself try again until u got it right.

LEE R WILSON MEMORIAL: play lone wolves or legenadry brawl grab plasma or spike. maps pit,narrows,guardian,isolation. get neat a player and use the grenade do this 5 times.

MVP: play a ranked macth and have the most kills of all the players.

MAYBE NEXT TIME BUDDY: in this u can get it on rumble pit ask for it or do this. If u have another controller w8 this maps u can get it on isolation, or high ground. Grab the ghost go to ur controller steal it various time until u get dont die and be fast.

Edited by monkeysmellsbanana

ummmm.... welcome to the site? please consult your local grade school about sentence structure before making further attempts at posting. you also might want to look around at what we have to offer already.

EDIT: So... ive been feeling bad about shunning a person from the site just for being half literate... we all have faults... who am i?... i mean i do this ... thing ... so ... much ... it ... annoys ... even ... me ... ... ... ... ive lost my point

Edited by abstract1620