Demo out now!!

tgas416

lucky haha i have to wait till after the bank to play :( let me know how it is.

Mostly the same to Nhl10 but a couple of new features like now you can preform celebrations after you score, and a couple other things but nothing major.

new additions are always a plus, new faceoff system is definitely a long time needed addition, new physics engine is looking promising, UHL will be addictive, all around great improvements since previous years, cannot wait to get this and start our new league online

new additions are always a plus, new faceoff system is definitely a long time needed addition, new physics engine is looking promising, UHL will be addictive, all around great improvements since previous years, cannot wait to get this and start our new league online

ya but paying $70 for just that? i don't know if im down for that. But then again thats my opinion.

well theres a lot more than just 'that' for 70$....if you are not a fan of hockey, then dont bother purchasing this game and stay with the previous years which servers will just get shut down in a short time anyways

if you dont want to spend 70$, go rent it or burn it if thats such a big issue for you

well as in all the previous demo's, usually its the cup finalists, but on top of that this year, you get to play with your UHL which is a random group of players from all leagues...if you are a true hockey fan - then this year is definitely the year to pick it up, but thats not really saying much as i am a true hockey fan, and have picked it up for the last 22 years in a row

well theres a lot more than just 'that' for 70$....if you are not a fan of hockey, then dont bother purchasing this game and stay with the previous years which servers will just get shut down in a short time anyways

if you dont want to spend 70$, go rent it or burn it if thats such a big issue for you

Bud im not saying i cant afford it or something all im saying is sport games come out every year and change very little only adding more modes and more online futures and maybe sometimes new gameplay elements. So i don't see the point of buying a new version every year, i mean only if your a die hard fan then yes i guess you have to.

Bud im not saying i cant afford it or something all im saying is sport games come out every year and change very little only adding more modes and more online futures and maybe sometimes new gameplay elements. So i don't see the point of buying a new version every year, i mean only if your a die hard fan then yes i guess you have to.

that and if you want to continue playing online, yes.

if you dont want to play online, then sure, stick with nhl 97

Ya so your saying you are willing to pay 70 bucks to keep playing online.

well i along with the 100,000+ true hockey fans that play this game yearly have no problem doing so, i dont know where you buy your games, but maybe you need to shop around as most new games are no more than 49$ cdn brand new, so that works out to be approx 4$ a month to play approx 100-1000 games online a month

but i can see that you are truly a sports fan since you dont even have a sport title in your latest 6 games played, maybe just another cheevo whore who is just looking for an easy 1000

Just finished playing it. Ultimate Team is done the best in this game (as I have Madden 11 also) and will truly be an addiction for me I'm sure. I loved NHL 10, and the new physics system in 11 truly over shadows 10. I thought 10 was a great game, but 11 just seems to play smoother, and with the new ultimate team mode being so much better, I can see myself playing that a lot more.

i dont know where you buy your games, but maybe you need to shop around as most new games are no more than 49$ cdn brand new, so that works out to be approx 4$ a month to play approx 100-1000 games online a month

i dont know where u are shopping but i'd sure like to know where u get most brand new games for only $49 CDN. 90% of games i see are starting at $69CDN. i never see new games for $49CDN.

well i along with the 100,000+ true hockey fans that play this game yearly have no problem doing so, i dont know where you buy your games, but maybe you need to shop around as most new games are no more than 49$ cdn brand new, so that works out to be approx 4$ a month to play approx 100-1000 games online a month

but i can see that you are truly a sports fan since you dont even have a sport title in your latest 6 games played, maybe just another cheevo whore who is just looking for an easy 1000

Bud i have all the 2010 EA sport titles so let's stop with the bullshit. if you don't believe me then compare my achievements. And i don't know where you buy your games for $49 maybe of a truck???? Because that's to low of a price... Ya see even mass domination agrees with me that's to low of a price, i wish they where that low then maybe i would be thinking of buying one every year.

Edited by tgas416