Demo out now!!

tgas416

well maybe you guys should shop around - Superstore beats any future shop and best buy price by at least 10-30$ on release days, NHL10 was 39.99 new the day it came out and was 29.99 the week after, so maybe you need to learn to shop around

Just tell me where you buy games form because every where i go there 69.99 im lucky when i see 59.99 and it on release date. Nhl 10 is only $40 right now, and 11 comes out in a month. my point being is that they only drop the price when the next one comes out.So i don't know where you buy your games.... And it's kind of hard to shop around when everyone has the same price.

Just tell me where you buy games form because every where i go there 69.99 im lucky when i see 59.99 and it on release date. Nhl 10 is only $40 right now, and 11 comes out in a month. my point being is that they only drop the price when the next one comes out.So i don't know where you buy your games.... And it's kind of hard to shop around when everyone has the same price.

maybe you are blind, but i just posted where i shopped - and it is far from true that it drops only when the next comes out, it was 29.99 for the 6 months of winter, and then the last few months, went back up to 69.99, maybe learn how to read - why would i pull this shit out of my ass, learn how to shop.

maybe you are blind, but i just posted where i shopped - and it is far from true that it drops only when the next comes out, it was 29.99 for the 6 months of winter, and then the last few months, went back up to 69.99, maybe learn how to read - why would i pull this shit out of my ass, learn how to shop.

okay bud don't have to be an ass hole it's just hard to believe that you shop for games at a grocery store and trust me iv been there and games are not cheep there.

far from being an ass, but when a 'grocery' store is one of the biggest chains on the planet, they usually have a competetive price, obviously you dont shop there often enough because their prices are usually 49 and below, very rarely you will see a game above that - maybe its different in your city, but in Calgary their prices are cheap - please do your research before you come on here being an 'ass' yourself

maybe you should learn how to call around places and see what their prices are - compare, and then bargain them down to a lower price as theres 40+ % markup on games, not hard to get stores to price match and beat competition

far from being an ass, but when a 'grocery' store is one of the biggest chains on the planet, they usually have a competetive price, obviously you dont shop there often enough because their prices are usually 49 and below, very rarely you will see a game above that - maybe its different in your city, but in Calgary their prices are cheap - please do your research before you come on here being an 'ass' yourself

maybe you should learn how to call around places and see what their prices are - compare, and then bargain them down to a lower price as theres 40+ % markup on games, not hard to get stores to price match and beat competition

Man you have a fucking temper... why are you so pissed it's not a big deal. it's a fucking game and just because in Toronto price are higher then in Calgary it's not my fault. and btw if we ask anyone here how much they will pay for NHL11 i bet no one will say 40-50 dollars, so please im not the ass here.

lol, you are a joke, just shut your fucking mouth now, i am done with the 17 year old - ask anyone?....so i should ask the 1.1 million people that paid 40-50 for nhl 10? - 1.1 million + more people will be buying nhl11 without fail, so dont worry - just because you wanna cry about paying some money for the latest and greatest doesnt mean nobody else will - any real sports fans buy them year after year....now stfu

lol, you are a joke, just shut your fucking mouth now, i am done with the 17 year old - ask anyone?....so i should ask the 1.1 million people that paid 40-50 for nhl 10? - 1.1 million + more people will be buying nhl11 without fail, so dont worry - just because you wanna cry about paying some money for the latest and greatest doesnt mean nobody else will - any real sports fans buy them year after year....now stfu

Fuck man im not saying -"noo dont buy this because it's a fucking rip off or it's a pointless game because they make one every year"- im not saying that, all im saying is in my opinion it's not worth it i'd rather spend my money on a different game like EA Sports MMA or something new and fresh. but that's my opinion.

Edited by tgas416

okay bud don't have to be an ass hole it's just hard to believe that you shop for games at a grocery store and trust me iv been there and games are not cheep there.

There's been issues with these "grocery" stores selling newly released games for considerably less than video game retailers. Both of you are annoying as fuck though.

There's been issues with these "grocery" stores selling newly released games for considerably less than video game retailers. Both of you are annoying as fuck though.

Agreed with that! Going to download the demo and try it out. Anybody care to say if it has some sort of time limit or is it just a 5 minute half match like its predecessors?

Agreed with that! Going to download the demo and try it out. Anybody care to say if it has some sort of time limit or is it just a 5 minute half match like its predecessors?

You can play the 3rd period of the Stanley Cup finals and play games in the Ultimate Hockey Team. Plus you can do some practice tutorials.