• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OFFER/ HELP CLOSED 6/28

Custom server is up - i can change to any mode anytime

basic battlefield 3 maps n modes

plus close quarters dlc --

Custom Ranked & Private Games 4 PLAYERS TO START

achievements,ribbons, 10k metals boosting. Gun unlocks

Click My Gt id in Lower Left Corner.. Not a mind reader so please Have use of a Mic

Edited by fear30x
SERVER CLOSED/GROUP DONE

I'm looking to do multiple boosting sessions for achievements, ribbons, and game modes. Right now I'm working on my ribbons and I need to get some of the game modes won, among other ribbons (done up to conquest assault on the game list if you start on ANY and go to the right). I DON'T have a mic, but I can hear what people can say and I can send and respond to messages relatively quickly. I'm usually on sporadically throughout the day and around 10 or so CENTRAL TIME if that matters. GT is Zephyr Star

Looking for a few achievements ha ha.

They are...

- Most Valuable Player (I'm always so close yet so far ha ha)

- Like a Boss

- Deadly Tools

- Bite Your Finger

If interested in helping, send a message to IxI Kit IxI, saying something like BF 3. Might consider renting a server for a day too. Make things go a little smoother.

Edited by Kit-103

Looking to boost my last 3 ribbons for the "Decorated" Achievement. I just need the Transport Warfare, Armored Warfare, and the Stationary Emplacement ribbons. I also need help for the "Bullseye" achievement, and doing the co-op missions on HARD.

One last thing, I DON'T have a mic at the moment but I know how to play and I can hear whatever you have to say through my television speakers. If anyone is interested, my GT is

ZEPHYR STAR.

Looking to complete Co-Op on Hard and to get all other Co-Op achievements. I'm willing to mix and match which ones we go for though. I'm in the UK, but online for most of the time.

GT: XxIDarkWolfIxX

Edited by DarkWolf114

I NEED help with Drop em like Liquid the sniper mission ive tried over 10 times all ways fck up im not if i have Sniper gun set up right ? also i have mic if anyone can please help do send me message to my GT WizardFlipper

p.s i also want to try get the achievement NINJA'S if any can please send me messge.

Thank u.

Looking to do all co-op missions on hard, now that I got all single player ones besides wing man.

I'm a decent player . Was able to beat single player on hard with only minor troubles. I prefer to stay back with a semi and pick them off. Close up I am pretty bad on hard.

FR me:

the only IS

*Also if there is anyone else as bad as me at multiplayer: dat .67 k/d and 240 spm after 2 hours.. would you want to boost for the 3 mvp cheevo's?(1st 2nd and 3rd place), I've only come close once and I missed third by 10 points and I died going for the last kill which the other guy got and passed me.

Edited by rdskns170

Been playing BF3 for most of its lifetime alone, but I would like to finally find people to play with. I'd like to consider myself a pretty good player, so hit me up if you ever wanna play.

GT: TheMexicanSLB, note that I usually play late night.

POSTED ON 7/22/2013

Alright everyone listen up. I've decided to rent my own server tomorrow on Monday morning 10:45 am CENTRAL TIME for seven days. It will be a boosting server so you can partner up with someone and get whatever you need. The only thing is since I will own the server, I get priority for a few things. It's not much, and once I'm done, you can boost whatever you want, whenever.

Also, I need help with the BULLSEYE achievement, so if anyone can help, even if you already have it, that would be greatly appreciated. If any of this sounds good and you don't have a problem with what I need, then Friend Request me at ZEPHYR STAR. I'll add you and keep you up to date. I'm posting this at 11:43 pm CENTRAL TIME ZONE, so it will be 11 hours or so before i get it and set it up. Hopefully you all decide to show up and if so, happy boosting!

Edit: SERVER IS UP AND RUNNING FOR THE NEXT WEEK. I HAVE A PASSWORD ON IT, SO MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS AND ONCE INSIDE, YOU CAN BOOST WHATEVER YOU WANT ONCE I'M DONE WITH MY STUFF, WHICH WON'T TAKE LONG AT ALL!

Edited by IxI SkyFire IxI