Achievement Guide & Roadmap

BiggD

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, if they fix it, the achievements will most likely unlock right away once you enter challenge mode. They wouldn't make the players redo everything. Well, I'm completely assuming, but I don't see that happening.

Did you try the TA solution? Re-downloading your GT?

Hell no. As soon as I noticed 8 people saying it didn't work I realized it was a load of crap and that guy hacked his GS. I wasn't born yesterday, sir. :D

Also, I'm not holding my breath on obtaining these cheevs post patch being so easy, either. When Atari finally decided to patch their glitched achievements the only way to 100% Ghostbusters was to start a new profile. I was at one point #3 on their global leaderboards and never popped Loans Paid Off ($100k earned online).

Edited by Drucifer82

Also, I'm not holding my breath on obtaining these cheevs post patch being so easy, either. When Atari finally decided to patch their glitched achievements the only way to 100% Ghostbusters was to start a new profile. I was at one point #3 on their global leaderboards and never popped Loans Paid Off ($100k earned online).

Well that's rather annoying. I completed all the Ranked and all the Campaigns so if that's the case, I'm screwed :p

I'm confident at this stage it will be fixed, in the years the 360 has been alive, only a very small handful of games were left unpatched achievement wise, and even then some of those got patched a few years after (Ghostbusters). Unfortunately, some games like Cars Race O Rama are doomed forever.

I would class BAO as a AAA title, it may have its faults, but I think it will be sorted, fingers crossed, it's too early to worry.

I'm confident at this stage it will be fixed, in the years the 360 has been alive, only a very small handful of games were left unpatched achievement wise, and even then some of those got patched a few years after (Ghostbusters). Unfortunately, some games like Cars Race O Rama are doomed forever.

I would class BAO as a AAA title, it may have its faults, but I think it will be sorted, fingers crossed, it's too early to worry.

couldn't agree more, well said, only a matter of time

Turns out the achievements won't work until the much delayed patch 3 is released.

Given the amount of times thats been delayed we may be waiting awhile for this.

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Support/Initiation-DLC-achievement-not-unlocking/td-p/68671

Nice find, mate.

So once the patch rolls out, considering I already completing all of the challenges, all I would have to do it complete one Ranked and one Campaign and they should unlock?

Patch 3 Notes (Live date TBD)

The patch for Xbox 360 has undergone some unexpected delays throughout the approval process and the teams are now looking into combining Patch 3 and the next Patch into one for Xbox. As such, it is expected that this next patch will be live to end users mid-week next week. We thank all Xbox players for their continued patience.

this is a copy and paste for those of us who like to skim. here's the the source.

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Support/Updates-on-Support-Latest-Updates/m-p/41737#U41737

last week the support updates page said update 3 was a little behind the pc/ps3 title update and bc of american thanksgiving, would probably hit around monday dec 3.

between the problems with this and battlefield 4, i wanna kill puppies

Calm down ladies, yes they are taking the piss with the timing of their patches/fixes, but the main priority isn't 2 small achievements.. Several players have not even been able to actually play and finish the game.

Just give it a bit of time, I'm sure they won't overlook it.

This is an achievement site. Why would you expect us to act any differently over broken achievements? ;)