Achievement Trading Thread

I am up for some achievement trading anytime of the day, just send me a friend's request at oO Co1d Oo. (The 'o' and 'O' are not zeros)

I'll send a couple of friend's requests out to people on this thread also.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few of my friends and I just started an achievement boosting clan. We are starting with a few older games and working our way around the system. This is one of the games we plan on boosting. If you are interested in joining the clan. please send a message or friend request to

The AquaChicken

or

The cuban pride

or

zferus

We need 1 more people to compleate tonight all medals online (exept mortar) Me and my friend know how do to them and are well organized! We are online all night today (Ireland GMT, timezone!) So if you are serious and need them done also then join with us! Headset is required for proper communications! Just add me friend list and send message that you are intrested! And be prepared to find time to finish them all off! With good teamwork it should be very fast!

Robert da Pro

Hey, i'm looking to trade most of the online achievements with two people, we need 3 to be able to complete them, so if anyone is interested, i live in TX (CST) and avaliable almost all evenings. Message me with a friend request if interested my gamer tag is: RUMnOJ to be sure!

RUM

I will be willing to help you out if you can help me get the few that I still need. I think that we can just get on a private chat and each search for a game. Once in the game, we can just find a place away from the battle and take turns killing each other. I have done this in the past and it works. Just send me a friend request. GT=daggermn.

Ok well anyone who wants to trade send me a friend request and let me know you're in for trading. I have a buddy who also is up for it. We both have everything except the mortar, but if you guys help us get that we'll help you get yours. We do our boosting in clan matches so we'll invite you to join our clans so that we can get this done faster. Then when we're all finished if you choose to leave thats fine. Like I said everyone will get theirs from this if we get enough people to get ours to.

Gamertag: Hungle727

Ok well anyone who wants to trade send me a friend request and let me know you're in for trading. I have a buddy who also is up for it. We both have everything except the mortar, but if you guys help us get that we'll help you get yours. We do our boosting in clan matches so we'll invite you to join our clans so that we can get this done faster. Then when we're all finished if you choose to leave thats fine. Like I said everyone will get theirs from this if we get enough people to get ours to.

Gamertag: Hungle727

I need everything!

Ok its time to gather 7 players and make hardest medal online with ease! We need 4 more serious players! So who is intrested just leave here message with your gamertag and i contact with you! Soon as we have all 7 i we find most suitable time for evryone and do it!

Robert da Pro.

Ok its time to gather 7 players and make hardest medal online with ease! We need 4 more serious players! So who is intrested just leave here message with your gamertag and i contact with you! Soon as we have all 7 i we find most suitable time for evryone and do it!

Robert da Pro.

Ok so here's the tally.

We have:

Hungle727

painsAcomin (My friend. He doesn't know about this site, but I'll let him know)

Robert da pro

UTSBlaze (I assume he's in since he replied to my original post about it)

So we need 3 more who seriously want this. best time for pain and I is weekend afternoons. Saturday, or Sunday between like 3-9 EST... Thats when we're usually on.

Ok so here's the tally.

We have:

Hungle727

Robert da pro

So we need 3 more who seriously want this. best time for pain and I is weekend afternoons. Saturday, or Sunday between like 3-9 EST... Thats when we're usually on.

Nice! I get 2 guys also! I add you into my FR and we talk ahead!

Ok so here's the tally.

We have:

Hungle727

Robert da pro

Yeh I'm in.

Ok so from my count we have more than enough.

Hungle727

painsAcomin

Xc0mmand0

Robert da pro

UTSBlaze

Plus the two guys that Robert says he can get.

We should be good. I'm looking to do this Friday night, or Sunday afternoon. Thats rally the next best times for me.

If we do it Friday we're talking 9-10pm EST for me. Sunday could be anytime of the day. I'm really not good during the week cause I'm trying to get this with my friend. And with him being in Cali and me in Ohio we just cant seem to hit the right times until the weekend. So let me know what you guys all think of Friday, or Sunday and I'll let him know when we're doing it.

Ok so from my count we have more than enough.

Hungle727

painsAcomin

Xc0mmand0

Robert da pro

UTSBlaze

Plus the two guys that Robert says he can get.

We should be good. I'm looking to do this Friday night, or Sunday afternoon. Thats rally the next best times for me.

If we do it Friday we're talking 9-10pm EST for me. Sunday could be anytime of the day. I'm really not good during the week cause I'm trying to get this with my friend. And with him being in Cali and me in Ohio we just cant seem to hit the right times until the weekend. So let me know what you guys all think of Friday, or Sunday and I'll let him know when we're doing it.

i could only do it sometime this week, friday night the latest. or else i would have to wait a week cause im going on vacation(holiday) saturday.

I really want to help you guys get this achievement so that I can get the achievement too, but the problem is that I live in Cali and I play at night which is very late for those on the east coast. If there is anyone who wants to get this achievement that is more friendly to Pacific Coast Time, send me a friend request. GT = Daggermn.

i could only do it sometime this week, friday night the latest. or else i would have to wait a week cause im going on vacation(holiday) saturday.

Friday night is perfect for me. Again if its cool with everyone else.

And to the guy from Cali who is worried about time. I know I'll be on very late Friday most likely since I usually am. My buddy whose also in on this is in Cali as well so time isn't an issue for us anyway.

Friday night is perfect for me. Again if its cool with everyone else.

And to the guy from Cali who is worried about time. I know I'll be on very late Friday most likely since I usually am. My buddy whose also in on this is in Cali as well so time isn't an issue for us anyway.

Friday at 10 US time? I can't do it sorry (UK time zone). It would be around 3am over here.