3x XP???

moshr666

Not only that man, I think they changed something with the HORDE mode. Just played a ranked game on Gridlock (Normal obviously) and we had like 10 Bloodmounts and 2-3 Reavers in Wave 5-6. WTF is going on, they scaled something up.

But it's more fun though.

Edit: NVM it's the Creepy Crawly Horde event.

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

I'm really taking advantage of this so far. We'll see how that progresses once I pick up Borderlands 2 though...

I leveled about 3 times just tonight doing Mercenery. Private medal boosting seems a lot less boring when you level up every so often. Plus I want my last re-up before I get Seriously 3.0. It's not the most efficient method, but most of my kills are going towards medals anyway.

im playing on private right now and im not getting any 3x exp?

Just tonight, I did a private 2 round Warzone on Gridlock, longshot replaced with a mortar, all other weapons disabled. I've done it in the past many times to get a quick skunker and help boost Heavy Weapons. Without extra exp, this is worth about 900 exp at most. I got 2500 tonight. Bonus exp in private is most definitely still there.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally don't keep track of gaming events, and I'm not American so don't know what is happening between now and Christmas. They typically always do events over Christmas and New Years though, otherwise Thanks Giving (?) time sometimes has events too.