DOOM Glitch - Remove all enemies from levels

Mike1604661105

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly my point, I hope the people using this get their gamerscore for glitching. Doom is a excellent game, fun to play, people are glitching this should be ashamed. It's not as if the game in hard to begin with.

:uzi::Bounce:

I would be ashamed if I gave it much thought-- not ashamed that I'm failing to beat the game properly, but ashamed that I'm going to these extremes to get a meaningless number "200" as a symbol of my virtual prowess.

As far as beating the game properly: I'm just going to admit I don't have the patience and I don't love this game enough to throw into it the hours it would take for me to get good enough to beat it on UV. So, it's a combination of lack of interest and lack of skill. :)

I would give this a try, but seeing as it's dead online, there really is no point in trying. Have made an effort together it done, but I get my ass handed to me each time. Still a great game, that's still a bunch of fun even today.

I can help with this; it's just a matter of catching me at the right time. Send me a message and we can work out a time to do this. I don't remember how long this takes-- if it's something that can be done in a matter of an hour or so, or if it'll take several tries.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

this thread makes me sad:( once you learn where all the secrets are ammo is not a problem and almost level has a secret where there is a soulsphere or megaarmor just have to take your time to beat ultraviolet they dont respawn like in nightmare really easy if you know where all the secrets are

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...