OMG this game is shocking

oldskoolforever

completed in about 5 hours on hard, a couple of tricky spots that you have to try a few times before you realise how to get round the AI (if that even exists in this game ?). Probably as a million others have said, you just end up repeating the same tactics over and over, get into cover, chuck a few pipe bombs, run round the opposite side to your team so they can pick of the spiders... blah ....blah....blah

I just feel sorry for my friend who paid for it. At least i was able to borrow it for an easy 1000GS

Termination Salvation : The poor mans Gears of War

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah, it's a terrible game but there's already about a dozen threads on how bad it is.

And how does it even slightly resemble Gears of War apart from the controls?

well for one theres the rubbish 3rd person view that is like gears of war when you aim it only slightly zooms in like gears and also the whole cover system idea from gears and i also agree the game is rubbish cant belive i wasted my money on it

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I messed up the saved game glitch for the achievement for completing it on hard, thus wiping all my saves....I had to play through this pile of crap TWICE to get the HARD achievement...so count yourselves lucky lol

........Im not gonna lie dude that suxs lol im srry :(

• 1 year later...
I messed up the saved game glitch for the achievement for completing it on hard, thus wiping all my saves....I had to play through this pile of crap TWICE to get the HARD achievement...so count yourselves lucky lol

I never knew they were stackable when I borrowed and got the platnium within 3 days. So i am not lucky lol

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...