Very easy money (400k every few seconds)

dannynu13

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah Picard facepalms. Those never get old.

[spoiler=awesome facepalm]No collection is complete without this, though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI]YouTube - Picard's Epic Double Facepalm[/ame]

Anyway...

Do copied 'durability' books stack too? 'cuz the Zombie Genocide Expert achievement would be somewhat easier to get if you could make the SUV and/or bike nigh-indestructible with 5 stacked '3X Durability' books...
Nah, that wouldn't help much. If you just stay in the area, less zombies start spawning back in. You either have to leave or save/reload to get the max zombies back in the area for maximum kills. Being able to drive the vehicle longer would actually screw you over.

Why not just clone the gambling books and gamble on the giant pink slot machine in slot ranch? I was roughly averaging 500,000 every 10 minutes or so, and that was only with 3 gambling books. If someone wants to try this hit me up.
Well this basically:

Because even if you win $100k every every time, it's still not $400k every time.
And I doubt you'd get $100k every time anyway.

Why not just clone the gambling books and gamble on the giant pink slot machine in slot ranch? I was roughly averaging 500,000 every 10 minutes or so, and that was only with 3 gambling books. If someone wants to try this hit me up.

Because even if you win $100k every every time, it's still not $400k every time.

The unsaid truth is... if you already have 12 item slots, you are already high level and probably don't need the $...

For those with 6-9 slots? The machine is the fastest $ maker.

Afterwards? Hell yeah.

Edited by mailmanchris

Anyone up for doing this?

i did it yesterday but the guy i did it with was at the end of the game and it ended (the dick didnt think the mention that!) so i had to restart story and lost all books..

if you wanna do it with me msg me on xbl, it takes no more than 15 mins to get 12 books, or if you dont want barganing books and want something else duping ill be happy to dupe them for you

Edited by TuM Predator

The unsaid truth is... if you already have 12 item slots, you are already high level and probably don't need the $...
Not really. You don't get money for leveling up, and even just playing without any tricks, you can get to level 50 and not be anywhere close to having spent $6 million yet. And this is clearly so much better than dicking around with that worthless slot machine.

I understand it all and also i'd like to add my two cents:

The link below is an interactive map which you can use to find the magazine locations yourself with a better idea of there exact locations plus theres loads more on there which is helpful.

Click Here

As for the glitch itself - i've recently updated the game therefore theres been a patch of some kind and whith that in thought it won't be long till this gets patched and therefore if you wanna do it you wanna do it fast!!

Also i've found that for every £1.000.000.000 (1 Billion Dollars) you earn in game it will total to 1 million PP points at the ending where it tallys up the points etc for the overal PP score.

I havn't seen a video link yet i may have passed it not too sure but a quick question:

When buying the SUV key you can only buy it once right? in one playthrough? or does the game see it as that you havn't paid for it therefore you don't get the key but instead get paid 400k?? this part needs to be cleared up for me.

Also when starting a new playthrough you need to find katey zombrex and you need to contiue playing until you meet the pawnshop guy outside at moe's store summet i dunno the name of it atm but its opposite the cinema i know for sure and once you meet that guy you unlock all Pawn Shops in the city and from here you can then do this glitch with a friend.

Whoever said you can save your game with weapons then find the same weapon after saving - no offence but your an idiot all weapons spawn once you leave the area, but if you have magz on you they won't respawn until you drop them and leave the area they're in. And so no you cannot do this offline!!!

Thanks for reading and i ROFLMFHO when i read the facepalm bits cheers! :D

P.S. if someone has all 12 magz in there inventory, save the game with them in and load it up for someone to join can they then just pass them on to that persorn when loading up their save?? If so can someone do this? Just like KalscensioN mentioned and whoever does add me and message me when you have the save ready to use please :)

Edited by YhoJo Kinson
spell check

so the patch has destroyed this?

once again i tryed with someone, we both had books, both went to ecothers games,

and when entering game he/i had no books..:confused:

No, the patch hasn't fixed it it works fine I did it about 10 minutes ago. You have to start up your single player game first before joining. For example if you are on the main menu and join your mate's game you end up with no weapons. If you load up your single player game first so you are actually in the game THEN join his game you will carry over whatever you have on you at that moment into his game. Easy peasy.

This glitch definitely works. You can just stand and keep buying SUV keys over and over again and it will keep giving you $400,000 every time.

I experimented a little bit with this glitch and found out an issue with it. You need to have at least 11 slots available before you can do this glitch. If you only have 10 books on you when you enter a shop all the shop items disappear and it won't let you buy anything. Picking up or dropping a book so you have 9 or 11 books respectfully, makes the items spawn again.

It's not that big of a deal since you need 11 books before you actually start getting money back anyway but I thought I'd mention it in case anyone freaks out if they see items disappearing. :)

As for the poster who mentioned cloning Gambling books, there is no point. The max you win on the big slot machine is $100,000 even if you had more than 3 books. If you don't have enough slots and need to rank up you could always clone the survivor pp bonus book or even the combo weapon bonus book and that should net you quite a big point increase.