GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap

BiggD

Just wondering...

Are you sure you have to complete all 58 Strangers & Freaks missions for the 100%? According to the Social Club, you only need 20 of them.

And for Miscellaneous, I think 16 of the 30 objectives are only required. Would any 16 work? For Miscellaneous, I've: Purchased a haircut, walked and played fetch with Chop, completed a booty call, serviced a prostitute, used the car wash and visited a cinema, and 4 of those 6 counted towards the 100%, and none are listed above. Which 4, however, I have no idea.

And since collecting the 50 spaceship parts and letter scraps are part of the Miscellaneous category (as shown on the Social Club), do you have to do those in addition to 16 Miscellaneous objectives?

Here is a screenshot of my Social Club checklist:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f395/SnackPak1138/untitled_zps196d01ff.png

I don't know about the Strangers and Freaks missions yet. The Strategy Guide doesn't mention that part.

As far as the Misc. stuff you mention, again, I haven't reviewed that in the club site yet, I am basing this information right from the Strategy Guide's 100% checklist.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by BiggD

I don't know about the Strangers and Freaks missions yet. The Strategy Guide doesn't mention that part.

As far as the Misc. stuff you mention, again, I haven't reviewed that in the club site yet, I am basing this information right from the Strategy Guide's 100% checklist.

Yeah, I figured that. Like I said, I was just wondering. It's going to take a loooong time before I even can consider finishing up for 100%. Excellent guide so far.

theres 69 story and 20 strangers and freaks so 89 missions to gold

According to the Social Club, there are 58 Strangers and Freaks missions, so there's a total of 127 missions. You need gold on a combination of 70 story and side missions.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

any idea when the collectible/stunt video guides will be available?

PowerPyx will have all his videos to me by tomorrow, and Maka by Sunday the earliest.

Yo BiggD do you know if there are more than 70 missions to obtain this!? So we can leave like 3-5 harder missions out or do we really have to get gold in all the missions!?

As others have said, there are well over 70 :)

Yeah, I figured that. Like I said, I was just wondering. It's going to take a loooong time before I even can consider finishing up for 100%. Excellent guide so far.

Yeah, this Stat. Guide is confusing because of the way everything is broken down, but I'm trying to make the most sense of it plus balancing this guide with the Gold Medal Requirement thread. Hopefully by Friday night I have a better understanding of what side missions count towards the 100%.

I'll add a bit more to the MP section tonight after I log off.

Although, the MP is all BAR4D! Well, not ALL him, but he really wants to write those up :p

It was more to the point of I know you know how the RSC and Crew system works, so you can add that information in now. Don't need Barad for that.

Just so you know, an easy way I've found of getting the 'Los Santos Customs' achievement is by buying the LSC garage in Grand Senora Desert as Franklin, for $349,000, which then makes all your mods in the garage free. I pimped out an Infernus with all the best mods for literally nothing, except from the cost of the property.

Just so you know, an easy way I've found of getting the 'Los Santos Customs' achievement is by buying the LSC garage in Grand Senora Desert as Franklin, for $349,000, which then makes all your mods in the garage free. I pimped out an Infernus with all the best mods for literally nothing, except from the cost of the property.

While this way works, it's also 2-3x more expensive to buy the garage rather than just buy the mods.

I can't wait to see this guide develop over time :)

I'm excited to write the Multiplayer portion with B A R 4 D in the next two weeks :D

Yeah, as said, gotta be more than 20 Stranger missions. I'm about 4 hrs in, 5 story missions or so and have done 8 stranger missions or so. I think there's like 60.

Confirmed:

69 Story Mission

58 Stranger & Freaks Mission

63 Hobbies/Pastimes

I may have to do this, I've full modded 3 different cars so far but no achievement. Just need to make some dough with Franklin. While Michael has 1.2mill in his bank Franklin only has 20k LOL.

I'm excited to write the Multiplayer portion with B A R 4 D in the next two weeks :D

I can't wait!

Racism! :p

Lol dude it's not my fault Franklin is poor as shit and no opportunities are coming his way.

For "All's Fare in Love and War", you should mention that to complete a private fare, you'll receive a call on Franklin's phone sometime after buying the company to do the private fare mission. Just got it myself, the call came about 3 days later though.

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap